LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
I download the game but it doesn't open because I don't have Adobe AIR and I cant download AIR. How can I solve this problem.

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
You need to download the game version in the blog, that has an Adobe Air installer attached inside the one in the OP dose not have it.
Yes, it's attached in the Meta-İnf folder but the error is different. The error says "This application needs Adobe AIR version of you don't have."

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Should we ask the mods to update the link, or just wait till and see if an update ever comes out?

jinsoul

Mar 19, 2020
i have a text error with nird, if any one can help? when i try the non-con route, the consensual route's text fails to show up and i have to force exit the enounter

Last edited:

jinsoul

Mar 19, 2020
Ah, I see that there is at least an anal scene drawn for Naigad. But looking at her face she doesn't seem to enjoy it, so I'll think about making it: Non-consensual, consensual but anal virgin, etc.

I want to try and keep everything in character, after all one of the goals of my mod is to make it feel like a dialogue expansion rather than character re-writes.
i like the "consensual but anal virgin" idea (but both will work), it should be repeatable also (like last mod did)

Apr 22, 2018
So we finally finished our internal release at work, and I'm beat. But now that the nightmare is over (for now), I'm going to take a little bit to hang out with my husband and then while I'm at it create a trello board for the mod I'm working on. That way everyone can keep track of it and possibly add suggestions of their own. Subni will be the test release but I won't be done with her for at least another 2 weeks, but once I get the trello board up some time this week, you all will have a better idea of what I'm working on and what the mod entails.

Jan 22, 2020
I can't play this game no matter what I do. It appears to have been built on software no longer supported by Adobe. Anyone have pointers? Maybe this information should be int he Installation section of this post since you can't simply "extract and play" as it suggests?

Jan 28, 2020
I can't play this game no matter what I do. It appears to have been built on software no longer supported by Adobe. Anyone have pointers? Maybe this information should be int he Installation section of this post since you can't simply "extract and play" as it suggests?
It's mentioned somewhere in the thread that the game should have Adobe AIR along with it that you can download.

Reactions: nanajosh
Apr 22, 2018
Alright guys, it's still in progress but is the link to the trello board for the mod. Checklist items aren't fully complete yet, but it should at least give you an idea of what I'm doing, what's being worked on, and what's complete.

Also feel free to comment or add suggestions on the board if you like. It's public so you should be able to comment on it.

If everything goes according to plan the Subni release should be complete by the end of this month, assuming I don't have to work anymore crunch time for the rest of the month.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Alright guys, it's still in progress but is the link to the trello board for the mod. Checklist items aren't fully complete yet, but it should at least give you an idea of what I'm doing, what's being worked on, and what's complete.

Also feel free to comment or add suggestions on the board if you like. It's public so you should be able to comment on it.

If everything goes according to plan the Subni release should be complete by the end of this month, assuming I don't have to work anymore crunch time for the rest of the month.
Stellar! I've been working on expanding the Braq encounters in my spare time, with a lot more in mind for other areas. Are you open to collaboration?

Apr 22, 2018
Stellar! I've been working on expanding the Braq encounters in my spare time, with a lot more in mind for other areas. Are you open to collaboration?
Awesome! I’m totally down for collaborating, and after my first release (Subni). I plan on figuring out ways to make it easier to collaborate and contribute to the project.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes