DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
meandraco seems to be making progress based on his twitter posts/streams. The last few months they have gone from very broad concept art to specific areas of the map, npcs, shops etc so seems like thing's are coming along slowly! Wouldn't be surprised if we get a big update in the coming 3-9 months.

Vega The Moth

May 31, 2018
meandraco seems to be making progress based on his twitter posts/streams. The last few months they have gone from very broad concept art to specific areas of the map, npcs, shops etc so seems like thing's are coming along slowly! Wouldn't be surprised if we get a big update in the coming 3-9 months.
I'm glad to see that at least some people here are optimistic about the release schedule.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
I remember this game ! It was before Covid19, Bitcoin around 7k$ ! Love it, amazing. Can't bellieve it was two years ago and the hype still here, cool.

Reactions: bxa92

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I have no clue on how to get this adobeair/Flashplayer for the game, so if anyone has any tips I could use I would be very grateful
If I'm not wrong doesn't this game have it's own .exe file? Can't you just run it from that? If that doesn't work for you here's a link to a portable flashplayer (from Adobe)

download Flash Player projector and you should be good, just drag the SWF file where ever you have Teraurge into the portable flashplayer.
If none of that works you can try this:
Much like with the flash projector, just drag the SWF file into this program

Reactions: blackspiral
Aug 4, 2017
At least we have talent people like Shadowheart328 doing mods to give fans more content to play. Honestly I'm surprised MD making over a 1000 dollars a month for a game he hasn't updated in over 2 years.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
At least we have talent people like Shadowheart328 doing mods to give fans more content to play. Honestly I'm surprised MD making over a 1000 dollars a month for a game he hasn't updated in over 2 years.
IIRC his Patreon isn't for the game but his art in general.

Plus this is one of the extremely few games that let you have sex with ferals and very inhumans.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how is this game not tagged atleast onhold if its been 2 years since there was any progress at all, patreon seems to be only doing other art

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
If I'm not wrong doesn't this game have it's own .exe file? Can't you just run it from that? If that doesn't work for you here's a link to a portable flashplayer (from Adobe)

download Flash Player projector and you should be good, just drag the SWF file where ever you have Teraurge into the portable flashplayer.
If none of that works you can try this:
Much like with the flash projector, just drag the SWF file into this program
Running the executable says you need Adobe Air. I tried using flash player projector, but after opening the file in the projector, the projector just closes. Running it in swffileplayer says you need to install to run the program. Is this avoidable in any way, or is flash player a must for this game?

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
Running the executable says you need Adobe Air. I tried using flash player projector, but after opening the file in the projector, the projector just closes. Running it in swffileplayer says you need to install to run the program. Is this avoidable in any way, or is flash player a must for this game?
is there a problem with downloading adobe air?

• Sad
Reactions: Aeri Rerum
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes