crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's a debug system, which can allow you to change gender on the fly, edit stats, trigger scenes to some extent, autowin fights, etc., but I forget how to set it up. It's not hard from what I remember.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There's a debug system, which can allow you to change gender on the fly, edit stats, trigger scenes to some extent, autowin fights, etc., but I forget how to set it up. It's not hard from what I remember.
Yeah i did what the file said it does not seem to work or am just stupid. lol

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah i did what the file said it does not seem to work or am just stupid. lol
Your best bet in V2 is going to be editing the requirements (rather than stats) in the specific interactions your skill spec doesn't let you win. If you pick your stats carefully, there should only be a couple you need to do this for.

More specifically, when you fail a skill check, open that character's interaction file in the game files, find the bit in the dialogue tree where you were, and then edit the number in the check in that line of code. It requires a bit of searching but isn't too hard to do.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
Why do some events trigger or not seemingly at random? For example Shyni telling you about the cave or being able to pay Punflen to tell you about the prostitute.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Version 3 is being slow because it's a coding rewrite and it's not the dev's main gig. Supposedly, we're nearing 3's release.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
1651501725657.png
1651501787168.png

whoopsie doopsie

We got a nice update that's worth showing.
Current look of the inventory with various items in it. Including a little gremlin.
(the clothing placement on the player character will be fixed)

MD clarified that the version that should come out this summer (hopefully) is actually more like a closed alpha (because I've been calling it closed beta). There's still Hanon's music and general feedback and bugfixing after that. V3 should come this fall or winter if things go smoothly.

Edit:
Some extra info about the inventory.
1651588701280.png

Last edited:

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
View attachment 1788947
View attachment 1788950

whoopsie doopsie

Current look of the inventory with various items in it. Including a little gremlin.

MD clarified that the version that should come out this summer (hopefully) is actually more like a closed alpha (because I've been calling it closed beta). There's still Hanon's music and general feedback and bugfixing after that. V3 should come this fall or winter if things go smoothly.
Does that picture imply that you can store small characters in your inventory? That's pretty funny :D.

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 1788947
View attachment 1788950

whoopsie doopsie

the turtleneck is a dlc class

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes