• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
So, that means that the meat of the content is done already? I don't see any ToDo events or locations, only technical stuff is left?

Ano85

May 21, 2018
So, that means that the meat of the content is done already? I don't see any ToDo events or locations, only technical stuff is left?
MD said there are some writing issues left. We didn't get more info on that end. This list is specifically about the coding.

As of this moment, he has already checked 5 more from the list. He's posting short gifs of them.

May 25, 2022
Wait, this game is still alive?, this is a blast from the past, the weirdest boners in my life :BootyTime:
Checking a dozen of pages, it looks like v3 is in good shape compared to like two or three years ago when updates just stopped.

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017

Another TU survey, would be cool to compare them after V3 release and what characters had the biggest impact.

If you can think of some good new question for next survey, type it out!

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
If you want to cheat an easier way, you can go in to database and open the Diag.txt for every character and find every "check_stat" and change it to 1. In the stats tab you can also change the HP to one as well.
dont get it, how, where is the diag.txt?

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
can someone please post/give me save file where you maxed the stats and money please? i cant use cheat engine and save editor doesnt work either. I mean save editor works but when i try to play the save file, its just blank black screen, nothing happens.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
can someone please post/give me save file where you maxed the stats and money please? i cant use cheat engine and save editor doesnt work either. I mean save editor works but when i try to play the save file, its just blank black screen, nothing happens.
Stats can be modified at the character creation with cheat engine easily, same with money. Also you can use debug mode to just simply view scenes.

Feb 18, 2020
anybody know when the next build is going to be released this year? I'm feeling like it'll be released sometime in August, maybe October.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
They say they can't use cheat engine and you respond with "it's easy with cheat engine". Wtf, man?
Well, excuse me your Highness for not reading his question thoroughly, I hope next time someone better than me can help him, like you maybe. Oh wait, you didn't even do it. You just wanted to point my mistake. Congratulations! You did it, now please do something better for others next time.
literally said i cant use cheat engine but found a way to max my stats
Good for you.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes