Ano85

May 21, 2018
V3 updates:

1654531574484.png

V3 has separate IDs for items and text so translation becomes easier. Example:

1654531613494.png

(I think the UI is new on this.)

The discord server got a lot of Russian visitors these days so I'd say that the translation was incredibly successful.

I also attached an mp4 of MD adding checkmarks to 2 coding things but that's less interesting.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
yeah engine work is boring and it's understandable why it takes so long. I do think meandraco will do a faster job in the future but it'll be up to him to prove that.

I'm not really impatient with the game, it's a one man dev team working as a hobby, but I'd just love to have more game to play.

Aug 22, 2021
"Dont be ashamed of who you are"?!
But entire population of...the fuck game world named is...treat animal fuckers as sick fucks. Which is.....strange.
Because there are no clear line between animals and self consciousness creatures. Like that white snek from puddle, at first meeting asks something like "talker or biter?". So, technically, there are difference between animals and...well not animals, that inhabitants of a world aware of.
But on practice there are no difference at all. That black sea snek, for example. If you beat the shit out of it, collar and then 'rap' it, in next encounter she behaves like "hey, lets fuck, no homo". And if you try to talk with her and asks "can you talk" she only roar and move her head from side to side in "clearly not" gesture. So she understands you, but cant talk. Other 'animals', in quotations, also behave in similar way, i.e. they understand, even if partially, you motives and actions, but cant talk in a literal sense of this word. Birds from red island are like that, that Gigers horny dream fuckers from forest, milk tankers too....So they not just a dumb animals yes???....or no????....

Which brings us to moral and philosophical dilemma "what, or rather who, we should consider an equal, as a non human like being?".
Those who can talk only should be treated and respected as equal creatures and that who doesnt is not? Than we quickly move to racial segregation on a interspecial...interspecies...galactical scale. "Hey you, can you say flugegeheimer? No??? Send it to the auschwitz!!!!"
Or if no, than is hunting and eating other creatures are morally acceptable and not some form of "intellectual cannibalism"??? Because if they self consciousness creatures, and you eat them...does it mean you also can be viewed as food by other world inhabitants?

Than what to do in such situation? I dont know, Im even not qualified enough to talk on such theme. There are no even such theme in general in any known philosophical schools dedicated to this specific problem.
So shut the fuck up and fuck everything that moves. Left boring nerd stuff for future generations. They figure it out somehow...probably...or not...

I can't speak for MD's worldbuilding, but it seems to me that the morality of Noih regarding interspecies sex is basically the harkness test (which deals with whether the other party is able to reasonably and clearly communicate consent):
d18.png
I assume that Sulie feels guilty because the creatures she has sex with (nirds, braqs, and kwumui) are not intelligent enough to communicate beyond indirect body language which, on Noih, would be the equivalent of Bestiality. Hell, I think she even says that somewhere in her dialogue tree.

Additionally, I would also say that Caen (e.g. big sea snake waifu) is a special case here because after you have definitely raped her the first time, and she comes back, she clearly communicates but doesn't appear to have the organs to speak vocally (the distinction in clear body language being 'actively nodding to answer a question' vs 'looking unconcerned with whatever you are doing down there'.

It doesn't really matter though since the game is clearly not made to judge the player for their actions. None of John's questionable actions in this regard ever come back to bite him (at least in V2), and I think Sulie was placed there as a way to comfort the more ... adventurous players ... that even this world has somewhat flexible rules. The same definitely cannot be said about abuse directed toward the more obviously sapient characters.

May 25, 2022
Adam was evicted from heavens not for you to not fuck snakes. You makes his self-sacrifice useless.
We need to create or own test, something like "The horniest test";
  • Has one or more holes?
  • You can put your dick in safely?
  • You can pull your dick out safely?
If the answer is yes for at least two of this question, the creature pass the test :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes