Ano85

May 21, 2018
Sounds less of a rework and more like replacing the character entirely.
There goes a personal favorite I guess. Hope the new version of her is good.
She has her fans, but a lot of people also hate her. I'll promise that if I get to work on the closed alpha, I'll answer questions about her without spoiling things. I think it's only fair, considering how drastic this change is and how split the fanbase is regarding her.

kep31

Sep 11, 2020
After playing a bit more i have to say ... this game is critically under-advertised.

Years ago i have discovered Corruption of Champions by happenstance and i loved it. Since then i have scoured the internet for similar games every half year or so, and i played many, but this one NEVER EVER showed up.
I found it only recently, and only because someone mentioned xeno-phillia on /9 gag/, AND in comments someone posted link to MD artwork, AND under that, someone else commented link to TU blogspot site.
If i wasn't a fearless weird link explorer (of which, i guess, there aren't many), i would have never found this hidden gem of a game.

I think this game needs severely more advertising .. at least in form of Fan Art on sites like e 621 or fur affinity, where ... similar .. tastes? are .. appreciated? (for instance, compare the amount of accessible CoC artworks, and TU artworks, on e 621 by tags..)

I think this game has good enough writing to equal and possibly outperform games like CoC, and it covers 'niches' that are not to be found absolutely anywhere else.

I wish there was more Fan Art posted, more pictures even from the game itself available... for free! (to 'guide' the 'target audience' in) etc... I'm sure, some of the art, even now accessible in the game, could attract people and bring more support and money for MD and other people that partake on development of this (at least by my standards) beautifully weird and enchanting game.

PS: I'm super heartbroken for Vuisul. I mean, i know the grimness of the world is what makes it feel real, but.. how can you play with my heart like this .. i keep making up tons of story in my head ONLY to deal with how the game .. brushes off.. her relationship .. i was never interested in anything even remotely Insectoid, but this game and writing is breaking me apart ... the story just begs, for me to battle dragons, to find antidote to her poison ... so i can gather her in my arms and hug the shit out of her. I refuse to believe this is all Vuisuls story arc can offer. I beg of you! Give her more life! Or allow others to do so, and/or show me da Way to help you!

Ano85

May 21, 2018
... so i can gather her in my arms and hug the shit out of her...
...This is actually the TU fanbase in a nutshell. Now you just gotta learn about lyluks and they will bless all your fridays.
Vuisul will get stuff in V3 that's for sure. I personally don't know where her story will go but I'd expect more wholesome stuff.
Meandraco has a bunch of stuff uploaded to e621. It's not all the stream art he did, but quite a lot of stuff is there.
I think posts like yours matter a lot to him, it's the kind of reinforcement he needs.

Feb 14, 2019
yo @Ano58, you seem to be in the know about alot of shit

Ive been occassionally like every other month checking meandracos twitter to see and hope hes still working on this game, a shame he doesnt keep his blogspot updated cause i actually liked looking forward towards updates, hoping more would be shared and talked about, but i guess hes going all in on this V3 rework?

So is it just a simple remaking the game in something other than flash? Or is he wanting to put out a good chunk of the game along side it and thats what causing such a long time to get this out to the people?

ive seen artwork on his twitter so i guess hes keeping busy with this, but when you talk about "blind playthroughs" and "closed alphas" your making me cautiously hopeful we'll be getting an update this decade lol :unsure:

but yeah, i assume your closely following meandracos stuff so are we close+2 weeks to release or is this just nothing? I only ask cause i was curious and wanted to replay this, only to check latest replies and theres all this talk of "progress" and other nonsense like "people playing V3"...

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
yo @Ano58, you seem to be in the know about alot of shit

Ive been occassionally like every other month checking meandracos twitter to see and hope hes still working on this game, a shame he doesnt keep his blogspot updated cause i actually liked looking forward towards updates, hoping more would be shared and talked about, but i guess hes going all in on this V3 rework?

So is it just a simple remaking the game in something other than flash? Or is he wanting to put out a good chunk of the game along side it and thats what causing such a long time to get this out to the people?

ive seen artwork on his twitter so i guess hes keeping busy with this, but when you talk about "blind playthroughs" and "closed alphas" your making me cautiously hopeful we'll be getting an update this decade lol :unsure:

but yeah, i assume your closely following meandracos stuff so are we close+2 weeks to release or is this just nothing? I only ask cause i was curious and wanted to replay this, only to check latest replies and theres all this talk of "progress" and other nonsense like "people playing V3"...
This all news from TU discord btw
So if you have it you can read it all yourself from first hands.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
MD is moving the game from flash to unity and he's giving us an update with new stuff, that's what V3 is going to be. Many don't know that the flash version of V3 was almost done, but the support for flash has ended and MD was forced to do this change. I think no one has seen V3 other than MD yet.
...Now that I think about it, V3 is technically a whole new game.
The reason why he's not updating the blogspot is because the updates that we do get to witness on discord are generally not very interesting. The past few were scripting updates.

absolutefrogge

Jun 12, 2020
High as fuck on MD-brand hopeium TM
As always, all new reveals look fucking awesome! Hope MD is doing well, he deserves the praise this thread is showering him with

Reactions: Rainbowcrepe

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
I got another one... Sulie was "completely demolished" in V3. She doesn't even have the same name. One of the goals of her rework is to make her feel more alien, so it's understandable.

I think MD still kept the dommy beats of her character, don't worry.
so he his going to keep the only thing i was hoping change were going to be made ? :cry: (the Dom sex thing if we can
call it that, because for me at this point it wasn't dom sex anymore. it looked like it was at the gate of abuse !!)

do he his going to keep the "dom sex who his more like abuse at this point"
where she use her paralyzing venom and drown you but not enough for you to die
also not taking interest but in her pleasure and not yours,
or he his planning to soften it a bit like "Dom sex but with love"
where she would be dominating using her strength but
kissing the MC a few time during sex, be caring in general,
make sure the MC enjoy the sex as much as her,
not verbally humiliate the MC.
while still show her dominance by maintaining a firm grip
on the MC that he feel the pressure at the place she hold
her grip on his body...etc....

I'm realizing i mostly did the love part of my "Dom sex but with love"
that not one of my main kink after all so don't know much about dom sex.
But i think you get what i want to say ?!

so if you have any info on that part of her rewrite can you share ? thanks you !!

sorry for the long text.

thanks you!!
and thanks you also for providing regular update on the game it's much appreciated !!! :)

have a nice day !!! ;)

Reactions: KaitheLayer1987

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
That's not what I meant. She is most likely going to keep her dom character trait. The scene itself is subject to change, as it wasn't reactive at all. What I mean here, is that you had no choice in the way the scene played out.
Oh nice thanks for your answers !!! :)

So by example it's possible in the future v3 scene we have a choice between hard dom and soft dom ? contrary to now where ultra hardcore dom is forced on us ?

Thanks.

Have a nice day !!!

May 25, 2022
The game is gonna have an experimental build sort of?
Without music and other technical elements missing, just to get a taste of the game
Or v3 will be released to the public completed without any testing build?

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes