Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
we waited 3 YEARS airell, YEARS without the abandoned tag, and now, there actually ARE news about it, and there is at least a bit of small talk and sneak peeks, NOW we get the tag, that is the funny part :ROFLMAO:
if you check the thread, there's was a bit of discussion before about the [Abandoned] Tag, and how there should be a better system to tell if a game is truly dead or just in [Hiatus] Hell, MD stated before he's doing Teraurge as more of a side thing dude already has a life, a job, and leaving aside the fact that's more than a good part of the f95z userbase will ever reach, its just hilarious how NOW we are getting such a tag

Note: i do not mean for this message to be offensive or aggressive, please take it in a sarcastic way
Got it. I just decided to comment because it's weird for me to see people still checking out a game that hasn't had an update in 3 years while we have thousands of other games out there.

Feb 18, 2020
It's probably an auto-abandoned tag from an admin/moderator bot, as there is proof of news for Teraurge, though I don't know if there is a bot admin/moderator, that's mainly a guess

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Got it. I just decided to comment because it's weird for me to see people still checking out a game that hasn't had an update in 3 years while we have thousands of other games out there.
Thousands of games that are also nothing like Teraurge. It has a niche that I've never seen any other game come remotely close to, so of course people who are into that niche are going to be interested in it despite its slow progress. The dev has long since stated that Teraurge is strictly a side-project and not their job to produce, which while sad is understandable. There is something to be said about a project being made from passion instead of the pressure of responsibility though.

I'm not sure if the rule for the abandoned tag is 18 months or not, as if it is then it's routinely ignored. I've seen it applied way sooner and way, way later. Again, I've seen someone say that they'll only apply it when there's absolutely no contact from a developer for a certain amount of time, but I've also seen it applied despite a developer constantly participating in the thread and providing updates, even going so far as to contact staff about it yet failing to get the tag removed.

Meandraco in particular has never stopped releasing updates, at least in the case of art and map design. He's been slowly making progress in his off-time, as again this is a side-project that he does for no other reason than he wants to. I'm pretty sure he's an artist before he's a game designer, as he was releasing art before Teraurge and will most probably be releasing art long after the game is finished. If the quality of the game continues as it is, I'm more than happy to wait for it.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Nobody would care if one of the million renpy games with horribly ugly store bought models died or stopped updating true. This is a bit different.

Though for my own part I don't think whether the tag is marked abandoned or not matters? It's not like meandraco is going to go 'oh no, my thread is marked abandoned, guess I can't work on the game anymore.'

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
This game is probably the only one that has Teratophilia as a main fetish (especially to this degree) and combines it with not bad gameplay, great art and writing. I said it before, I'll say it again, Teratophilia is the most miserable fetish out there due to how impossible it is and this kind of content is an unmatched gift.

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
NO FKING WAY, ABANDONED????
im about to lose all hope, as the deb, played with our dreams, good bay wolrd.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
NO FKING WAY, ABANDONED????
im about to lose all hope, as the deb, played with our dreams, good bay wolrd.
Not abandoned by the dev yet, just marked as abandoned here. The tag isn't actually 'this game is abandoned', the mods here don't take the time to confirm that. They just mark things as abandoned once they haven't been updated in long enough

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Not abandoned by the dev yet, just marked as abandoned here. The tag isn't actually 'this game is abandoned', the mods here don't take the time to confirm that. They just mark things as abandoned once they haven't been updated in long enough
Sure the guy has been stringing people along for 3 years now drawing pictures. I'll believe it's not abandoned once he actually updates the game.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Is there any gay content at least? Because there's no gay tag ://
There is a gay tag from what I can tell.
The game respects your roleplaying choices meaning you can skip content you don't like, bail from sex scenes you don't want, and does not force you to be a top or a bottom.
V3 will have more gay content. Taulsol is getting a rework so most of what you're seeing in V2 probably does not exist in V3.

May 25, 2022
Ok, right now, What is the current state of the v3 build?
What is done and what is WIP?

We haven't get a formal update progress in a while.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Ok, right now, What is the current state of the v3 build?
What is done and what is WIP?

We haven't get a formal update progress in a while.
I'll ask MD about it. He's currently on a vacation. He said he found a way to work on V3 there. I don't know any specifics about the progress currently.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Have you even been on this thread? There is a new update already brewing. I don't remember Meandraco giving any promises like Innoxia did.
I'd just ignore them. People have started to notice the activity in the thread and whispers of an update so, naturally, the trolls have come out to bait people. The less you give them attention the more likely they are to fuck off somewhere else.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes