NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'd just ignore them. People have started to notice the activity in the thread and whispers of an update so, naturally, the trolls have come out to bait people. The less you give them attention the more likely they are to fuck off somewhere else.
It's been over 3 years since the last update came out, troll or not I don't think the abbandoned tag is uncalled for (That being said I really like this game for how byzarre the creatures are and I wish Meandraco proves me wrong and releases V3 someday.)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's basically the Star Citizen of this corner of the neighborhood...I don't doubt it will happen, but I'm not holding my breath until it does because I'll suffocate long before the next version drops.

Aug 22, 2021
Guys, just join the discord if you want updates. The game isn't abandoned and MD posts about it weekly.

Though, like with HL3, the continued complaining about how long his free-time passion project is taking only annoying the dev.

Reactions: Synamon

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, just join the discord if you want updates. The game isn't abandoned and MD posts about it weekly.

Though, like with HL3, the continued complaining about how long his free-time passion project is taking only annoying the dev.
While marking the game as abandoned was a shitty move, we are mostly just kidding mate. After waiting for years it's something we can do light heartedly instead of just forgetting about the game. It's not meant to be mean spirited.

I think I can speak for most of us when I say Meandraco truly made something very special and we all love the game, I wouldn't be here waiting otherwise.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Okay I know this is probably an unpopular opinion around here.

But I'm excited for V3 to come out.
I don't believe it's unpopular at all, it's just everyone's gotten more...cautious would be the word? yeah cautious with their hope after waiting for 3 years, that being said as far as I know this is a one man project made by Meandraco and the whole change in programming must not have been easy (I just love his artstyle and the fact we got exotic ALIENS to breed instead of "generic humanoid with boobies" so no way in hell I'm abbandoning this thread so long there's hope of seeing V3 coming out!)

Reactions: DegenerateLord

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I don't believe it's unpopular at all, it's just everyone's gotten more...cautious would be the word? yeah cautious with their hope after waiting for 3 years, that being said as far as I know this is a one man project made by Meandraco and the whole change in programming must not have been easy (I just love his artstyle and the fact we got exotic ALIENS to breed instead of "generic humanoid with boobies" so no way in hell I'm abbandoning this thread so long there's hope of seeing V3 coming out!)
It was a joke, ye. Though I know sarcasm is hard on the internet. I was just being silly, as you do.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
A question for people more in the know than me, any idea if v3 is planned to be more balanced in terms of available content for a female MC compared to the male one? If I ever had a complaint about Teraurge, it would be that female MCs kinda get the short end of the stick in the current version.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
A question for people more in the know than me, any idea if v3 is planned to be more balanced in terms of available content for a female MC compared to the male one? If I ever had a complaint about Teraurge, it would be that female MCs kinda get the short end of the stick in the current version.
Everyone will get more stuff. I know that her content with ferals will be expanded.
MeanBean isn't really the type to measure how much content a type of MC has so I'd personally look forward to content quality instead of quantity. It "should" be more balanced, however.
FemPC got both Nkaan and Tornoth and those characters are exceptional imo. FemPC has vocal supporters on the discord, so if she gets the short end of the stick again, people will give feedback about it.

Reactions: MidnightKing
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes