4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TD_Ban.png
Overview:
Terminal Desires is an erotic, zombie themed, role playing game made with RPG Maker MV. Set in a fictional version of Earth where incredibly skimpy outfits and huge proportions are the norm. Control police officer Tiffany Neil as she and her partner investigate a mysterious distress signal from the small, secluded town of 'Ashton Lake' and uncover the horrors within.
Explore the town, face fearsome enemies in combat, make important story defining decisions and sexual choices. Will she submit to her every desire? Or will she resist and uncover the shocking truth hidden deep within the town's walls? Her fate, along with the town's is yours to decide...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer/Publisher: Jimjim -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.10 Beta 1a Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Instructions for New quests/scenes

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Hotfix (v0.10 Beta 1a): - - - -

Patches:

Extras:
Speed Mod

*The Compressed version is not official. Download at your own risk.
Thank you Mchammer22 for sharing!

TD_Wip_03.png TD_Wip_04.png TD_Wip_05.png TD_Wip_14.png TD_Wip_15.png TD_Wip_16.png TD_Wip_18.png TDWip_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
To be honest, I like his work. But I admit that the sizes can be a bit asinine. Though I must warn everyone, he's not a very punctual person. On multiple occasions, he's disappeared from anywhere from two months to almost an entire year, and some of those projects he's got listed on his site have been around for around a year or two now.

So don't be surprised if he disappears for months, or isn't prompt in updating the game.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I miss the uniform on the girl :( Micro bikini is nice.. well it isn't micro, its her proportions that are macro i see but this game would be truly awesome if these proportions would be the result of some bimbofication instead of being starting assets :)
I had to laugh when reading "Damn i'm completely naked now". Pretty self-conscious while not wearing anything otherwise anyway :D Gotta give this one a try! Looks so odd.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes