4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
would say that can be not bad if it was like "battle of bulge" (or whatever the exact name).
wich mean, it will be ok if everything will be turned into comedy/parody.

but actually its not... on the male , only the dick is disproportioned/nated (whatever...).
the rest of their body are actually decent and even more than correct for some.

on the female side, its just all absurdly disproportioned/nated (again whatever...).
the female in this game is clearly created to be designed as a dumb cumbucket that will be raped again and again. stéréotype or hoe/whore at his extreme.

i aint gonna say if game is good or not. i wont play it more anyway. but just saying, it could have been a nice parody thing. but its not really designed to be this.

too bad imho. would have been better to be a comedy/parody game.

ps :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
This is a serious game. The name refers to the MC herself. She has a deadly disease that lets her bodyparts grow until they burst like a balloon and she dies. She is in the "terminal" stage and doesnt have much time left. So her only desire is to feel loved once again (hardly possible since she is already strongly deformed) by having some sex totally unaware that she is spreading the deadly virus to other poor souls in the process.

I dont think i can handle such emotional games. I came to fap, not to feel. ( ' -')

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
My internet security goes ape when I trie to open the exe file.
It automaticallt removes the file.

Can anyone tell me is this a false warning I get? Anybody else got the same issue?

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
To be honest, I like his work. But I admit that the sizes can be a bit asinine. Though I must warn everyone, he's not a very punctual person. On multiple occasions, he's disappeared from anywhere from two months to almost an entire year, and some of those projects he's got listed on his site have been around for around a year or two now.

So don't be surprised if he disappears for months, or isn't prompt in updating the game.
I agree, I give her ass a nine, but those tits are a solid ten!...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I like corruption games, but i don´t get this Bimbo fetish, i respect but i don´t get it, they usually get a pretty woman and then turn her in some bimbo, ending her far uglier than her original appearance, simple mental corruption is far better.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
By the way I'v been downloading tons of games from f95 and not a single time did I get an antivirus warning but I did get it this time, could be false alert or it could be something else?

Edit: Total Virus says it has bad reputation..Someone gave the file a negative rating, no idea what that means but it seems to be a false positive..

Reactions: dragoduval
Aug 16, 2017
oh goody....I always wanted to play a game with the MC being the kind of woman I expect to see if I had gone into plastic surgery with my low grade GCSE qualifications.

now I really can live the dream....erm….nightmare....erm… :D

I didn't envision the horse mouth though......ah well, close enough :D

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
From Patreon:

Terminal Desires is an erotic, zombie themed, role playing game made with RPG Maker MV. Set in a fictional version of Earth where incredibly skimpy outfits and huge proportions are the norm. Control police officer Tiffany Neil as she and her partner investigate a mysterious distress signal from the small, secluded town of 'Ashton Lake' and uncover the horrors within.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This game is fantastic! Awesone stuff! It is completely over the top, but you can tell that quite a bit of effort has gone into it. It is much better than some of the recycled dross we get on here - at least it is a bit more original.

It is a bit like an anti-wife-and-mother.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
So.. If she submits to her desires she dies?

Seems quite a few games lately chose "cool" sounding words as titles without having any idea what they mean.. Just to make sure everyone is on the same page; Terminal = Deadly/Something to access a computer network.

I dont really mind, but the grammar nazi inside of me wont sit still until I've said my peace, was the same deal with that other game, hemophobia (A term for someone whom fears blood), name had nothing to do with the game, was just another visual novel about wanting to get some.

Either way, best of luck with the game, unfortunately, its not my thing, reminds me more of baloon animals than human beings :p

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes