4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
my anti-virus says it has malware
Avast is telling Malware says FileRepMalware to be precise :FeelsBadMan:
My internet security goes ape when I trie to open the exe file.
It automaticallt removes the file.

Can anyone tell me is this a false warning I get? Anybody else got the same issue?
By the way I'v been downloading tons of games from f95 and not a single time did I get an antivirus warning but I did get it this time, could be false alert or it could be something else?

Edit: Total Virus says it has bad reputation..Someone gave the file a negative rating, no idea what that means but it seems to be a false positive..
I tested it and this is just a false positive, game is safe.

unknown.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I tested it and this is just a false positive, game is safe.

View attachment 158717
i m not a professional, but just saying.
when you analyze a folder, you DONT analyze the rar. because most antivirus wont go through the rar.
you need to extract things out of the rar before analyze them.
rar is more easy to infect than a zip as exempl, and virus can sometime escape analyze when packed in rar.

again, i not say this is a virus, but just give small advice on analyzing folder. ( the few i know about it lol )

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I kinda find it lewd. Not every single aspect but more so than not.

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
Wowsers...it's as though someone saw "GGGB" elsewhere on the site and figured that must be a bra-size to aim for.

Well, I've got my own odd fetishes so I'm not going to shame the creator on it. Probably keep an eye on it actually just to see what else comes out of it in future.

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
I can't use the exe file... Even if I make an exeption with my antivirus it doesn't work and it get's deleted.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
when you analyze a folder, you DONT analyze the rar. because most antivirus wont go through the rar.
It seems the main keyword here is "i'm not a professional", 'cause most antivirus go through the main archive types, be it .zip, .7z, .rar, .ace, .arc, .bz2, .tar or other without much trouble. And to emphacize this, .rar files could be happily scanned by most antiviruces out there: Avast, Avira, AVG, DrWeb, Kaspersky, even... even Norton can scan through this.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Just for you know, people. The files were analyzed with ESET Internet Security and no threat was found.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Finally had the time to run through this. If this little gem stays on track, remains as serious and the writing won't get watered down and stay on this course i'm sure gonna love this one. The sextalk between Tiffany and Robert is... exquisite!:happyblush

This is defintiely ment for a smaller audience, not for a wide crowd not just because the looks. (hint: humiliation/degradation, verbal abuse, 7days-pergnancy, potential breeding )

Reactions: katschub88

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It seems the main keyword here is "i'm not a professional", 'cause most antivirus go through the main archive types, be it .zip, .7z, .rar, .ace, .arc, .bz2, .tar or other without much trouble. And to emphacize this, .rar files could be happily scanned by most antiviruces out there: Avast, Avira, AVG, DrWeb, Kaspersky, even... even Norton can scan through this.
well like i say.. i m not a pro at all .

vultron

May 19, 2018
This MC looks like one of those plastic surgery disasters I get to occasionally laugh at on Facebook. lol

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
you need to extract things out of the rar before analyze them.
rar is more easy to infect than a zip as exempl, and virus can sometime escape analyze when packed in rar.

again, i not say this is a virus, but just give small advice on analyzing folder. ( the few i know about it lol )
it is not the RAR file that is the problem. it is the game.exe file. it gets immediately quarantined also.

Reactions: Ruwan
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes