DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
This is the first time I have laughed so hard while watching the preview pics :KEK: It brightened my day.

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
Hello guys.
I found a strange bug with the boards, when you put them in this place to move to the other side, this character just gets up there and as if he was frozen, he doesn't move anywhere, I turn the arrows to the bottom right, etc. He himself is spinning, but he can't move on...

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Hello guys.
I found a strange bug with the boards, when you put them in this place to move to the other side, this character just gets up there and as if he was frozen, he doesn't move anywhere, I turn the arrows to the bottom right, etc. He himself is spinning, but he can't move on...
Did you get this in the latest version ?
Also, did you undress ? Or got stripped before getting there.

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
Did you get this in the latest version ?
Also, did you undress ? Or got stripped before getting there.
Yes, in the latest version, everything else is fine, but I still can't figure out how to get the key to open the door where there was a dialogue with Marta..
Yes, I was able to somehow get to this place.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been searching for George's gun shop but can't find it anywhere, which is getting very frustrating as I'm sure it should be easy. Which direction from the pharmacy should I be looking in?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I've been searching for George's gun shop but can't find it anywhere, which is getting very frustrating as I'm sure it should be easy. Which direction from the pharmacy should I be looking in?
go where you saved the first girl, exit to the right and go up you have a few stuff there

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
You need to go to the right, the door is closed from the very beginning, and you will have to go the other way where Vanessa is.
Screenshot_2522.jpg

Reactions: jahall

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
It directly to the left behind the gate. To get to it the first time go through the house you found Vanessa and go out the hole on the right and then got straight up and then right at the top of the screen.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am just sitting back to wait for few updates, I know this one have been a major overhaul for this developer. I have completed last version and I haven't check out this current version yet. I enjoyed it a bit the previous version. I am just waiting for this to complete and I am sure that it may flow better for the developer to continue his next few versions.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes