qetip

Oct 18, 2018
game still crashing at the part where you find Robert as a zombie. is there a way around.
[0519/125216.772:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
and this pops up in the debug file
Hell, the game still crashes in robert turning into zombie cutscene, i had hopes that would be fixed in this version but still there:(
I don't have this issue.
But after a quick search, a possible solution could be to delete the terminal-desires folder in local_appdata:
Go to `%localAppData%` or `C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\`
Find the terminal-desires folder here, and delete it.

Those are just files created by nwjs (rpgm), and some are probably corrupted.
If this doesn't work, I'm not sure what else you could try. But it's possible nwjs has written some files elsewhere and you'd need to delete those as well.

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
Does Bestiality patch really work? I downloaded the game version 10 beta 2, and pasted the Bestiality patch as requested. But what can't I do about the dog at the pharmacy and the horse at the farm???

popp123

Jun 18, 2023
Does Bestiality patch really work? I downloaded the game version 10 beta 2, and pasted the Bestiality patch as requested. But what can't I do about the dog at the pharmacy and the horse at the farm???
Did you enable it in the options menu?

Hello-7191

Sep 24, 2023
Hey, I was trying to figure out a couple of things:
1.How do I transfer my saves from the previous version to the new one? They're compatible right? Is there some way I can just update the game, or am I gonna have to manually move saves between them?
2. The beast patch link on blogger doesn't seem to work for me, so I was gonna get the compressed version. Is there anywhere I need to extract that to in particular, or otherwise how does isntalling that thing work?

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
Hey, I was trying to figure out a couple of things:
1.How do I transfer my saves from the previous version to the new one? They're compatible right? Is there some way I can just update the game, or am I gonna have to manually move saves between them?
2. The beast patch link on blogger doesn't seem to work for me, so I was gonna get the compressed version. Is there anywhere I need to extract that to in particular, or otherwise how does isntalling that thing work?
The newest version isn't compatible with any saves before the v.0.10 Beta. As for transfering them, you have to do it manually

Hello-7191

Sep 24, 2023
The newest version isn't compatible with any saves before the v.0.10 Beta. As for transfering them, you have to do it manually
My saves are from the 0.10 beta 1a, so that should be fine then, thanks.
Any clue onwhere to extract the compressed beast patch?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
My saves are from the 0.10 beta 1a, so that should be fine then, thanks.
Any clue onwhere to extract the compressed beast patch?
Just copy and paste the saves folder from the previous version of the game you had. Just remember where the saves folder is located.

Hello-7191

Sep 24, 2023
The download includes instructions of where to put in your install folder for the game.
I managed to get the blogspot version working so I just downloaded that one, but if there are any instructions within the download itself, I cannot seem to view them as I don't appear able to open or extract the files no matter where I try to put them. I keep getting the same error.
I'm using windows 11 if that helps.

Hello-7191

Sep 24, 2023
I managed to get the blogspot version working so I just downloaded that one, but if there are any instructions within the download itself, I cannot seem to view them as I don't appear able to open or extract the files no matter where I try to put them. I keep getting the same error.
I'm using windows 11 if that helps.
Alright nvm I think I got it working, just had to use 7zip.

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
I wish if dev add pantyhose on girls will be great (for example costumes) , for nylon fetish, i think it's great game
with high potential, I would definitely subscribe to the developer if payment in my country were not blocked.
Good luck to the developer with a good game

Last edited:

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I wish if dev add pantyhose on gils will be great (for example costumes) , for nylon fetish, i think it's great game
with high potential, I would definitely subscribe to the developer if payment in my country were not blocked.
Good luck to the developer with a good game
i do wish they wore more clothing, kind of off-putting when you can see everything at first sight

Reactions: Lexy7

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Why do game creators do this. There's almost nothing I hate in AVNs more than two picture or effect based repeating animations that repeat for X number of times without option to skip. It feels like the creator is deliberately trying to waste your time.

Reactions: CannedSa
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes