returner

Sep 2, 2023
I know its early, but is it worth slutting her up in her encounters with the Zombies or hold back?
As far I can tell, and I have looked into it - there's a perk that gives 20% of XP when you have sex with a zombie, which is far too little. The level up becomes a slow crawl. On the upside, you don't have to fight and can kind of skip the fights. You also get the full benefits of the exhibitionist perk. So it does really depend on you and your playstyle.

To me, Zombies are meant to be killed.

Reactions: Jeffry7977

Arktark

Jan 13, 2024
As far I can tell, and I have looked into it - there's a perk that gives 20% of XP when you have sex with a zombie, which is far too little. The level up becomes a slow crawl. On the upside, you don't have to fight and can kind of skip the fights. You also get the full benefits of the exhibitionist perk. So it does really depend on you and your playstyle.

In new version this perk gives you more exp if you level up whoring. 1 lvl 20%, 2 lvl 50%, 3 lvl 80%

Reactions: dian091

dian091

Apr 17, 2020

My style is if they a Zombie has no dicks or only one, they should be killed. If they have more than one or four legs, they should be enjoyed. The mutated zombies in the hotel on day 3, should be enjoyed before killing them.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
You will be able to have multiple pregnancies over the duration of the game. It will be possible to have twins, triplets etc (small chance) but not multiple pregnancies simultaneously. There are always special items like birth control or abortion pills if you decide you want Tiffany or the other girls to be bred by different creatures/enemies.

Right now it's only possible to be bred by humans, but there will be something that happens during the main plot that will make it possible for interspecies and undead breeding ;) So yes, eventually she can be bred by horses.
is this still planned?

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

returner

Sep 2, 2023
In new version this perk gives you more exp if you level up whoring. 1 lvl 20%, 2 lvl 50%, 3 lvl 80%
Ok. I didn't know that. Still I will kill the zombies because they are meant to be killed.
Don't care if it's futa or some such.

Speaking of which, why does a Police Officer have Whoring as a stat? I understand the rest, but Whoring? Tiff needs a backstory.

EDIT: 80% of a Zombies XP value is still too little if you consider the pain you have to go through to defeat a 'boss'.

Last edited:

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Ok. I didn't know that. Still I will kill the zombies because they are meant to be killed.
Don't care if it's futa or some such.

Speaking of which, why does a Police Officer have Whoring as a stat? I understand the rest, but Whoring? Tiff needs a backstory.
Former stripper?

Reactions: returner

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
bro's at it again announcing release dates and not delivering. delaying the release to mid june and on june 8th writing on patreon he'll announce the new date next week and now we have june 19th. dont give money to this guy!

Reactions: Croup
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes