BBC King

May 8, 2021
Quick V0.10 BETA #3 Update

Just stopping by to share a new preview (Iris vs Futa Zombie) and let everyone know that I'll be announcing a release date around a week from now. I want to ensure that I have 3 scenes fully completed & implemented into the game before committing to a specific date.

But at this time I suspect that v0.10 BETA #3 will be out somewhere between June 18th - June 21st.

Followed by a BETA #4 in Mid July. Then v0.10 Full Release in August.

Thank you for your patience & support.

~ Jim

b0174943eae5e54fe26617ab3f92eab10df09bc94cd4c24eca7b6040e6bc474b.jpg

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Would anyone be kind to share jimjim patreon latest posts regarding the beta 3 thank you
There's only one additional post (re beta 3) after the one he posted on here (2 posts above yours).

It's from 2 days ago and starts with "Sorry for the lack of communication. I was sick for a few days, but that's not a good excuse to keep you all in the dark..."

I'm pretty sure, we can figure out the rest without paying first to read the whole post. :p

Jun 6, 2020
There's only one additional post (re beta 3) after the one he posted on here (2 posts above yours).

It's from 2 days ago and starts with "Sorry for the lack of communication. I was sick for a few days, but that's not a good excuse to keep you all in the dark..."

I'm pretty sure, we can figure out the rest without paying first to read the whole post. :p
Dude jim made a post with new previews for the next beta

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Dude jim made a post with new previews for the next beta
First off: I'm not simply the "dude". You can call me "Your Dudeness", if you feel the need to address me formally.

Second: I stand by what I've said: There's only one more post re beta 3 and it doesn't inspire confidence, that we're getting anywhere fast.

Re the previews contained within that post:
Not everyone on here is a magical genie just waiting to fulfill someones desire to not spend their allowance to see some nudies.

Some of us occasionally just pitch in with an observation and would like to not be called "dude" for it (I don't know why I feel a bit touchy about that today, might be that time of the month :p).

Last edited:
Reactions: topyaleans
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes