HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I'm still super excited about this game but trying to hold back through the design changes, until the next day is done, to avoid too many replays (just 'cause then I start fast clicking through scenes and I'd rather have them feel novel on each play through). But the changes are sounding very interesting, and can't wait to see more!

unearth313

Aug 21, 2017
When you have a companion like Debra, why can't they also use sex moves or surrender/submit? Or at least have some dialog that changes based on Tiffany's sexual choices.

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
When you have a companion like Debra, why can't they also use sex moves or surrender/submit? Or at least have some dialog that changes based on Tiffany's sexual choices.
Debra can't submit because she's not a slut for zombies (yet) like Tiffany is. Since she's immune though I think in the future you will be able to make her submit . As for sex moves I think they'll be added in the future as well, they most likely aren't a priority atm

Reactions: unearth313

Cabestro

Jan 1, 2018
Debra can't submit because she's not a slut for zombies (yet) like Tiffany is. Since she's immune though I think in the future you will be able to make her submit . As for sex moves I think they'll be added in the future as well, they most likely aren't a priority atm
Well, her lines are closer to those of Tiffany when she submits :devilish::LOL:

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
In the east side of the towns sewer system there is a locked up group where u have to find the keyes to continue does the quest stop there?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
In the east side of the towns sewer system there is a locked up group where u have to find the keyes to continue does the quest stop there?
It does seem to at this point. the way the game is drawn, hopefully we will find more keys for looked buildings latter and another day to play. This is one of the games I replay over and over.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes