Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
The dev made some comics, and still the comics related to the game are easier to make so he just switched priorities. But all in all he did a great job to made his idea a working (sadly unfinished) form..

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The dev made some comics, and still the comics related to the game are easier to make so he just switched priorities. But all in all he did a great job to made his idea a working (sadly unfinished) form..
He doesnt even make the comics, he commissions someone else to do it. And the comics best part is the art but he says he needs to work on the "dialogue" of the comics...lmfao it's literally just Officer Juggs from MNF Games and another bimbo getting fucked...bro is acting like he is writing a novel.

This dev is delusional and gets easily triggered if you call him out.

KPFEvangelion

Jun 19, 2023
He doesnt even make the comics, he commissions someone else to do it. And the comics best part is the art but he says he needs to work on the "dialogue" of the comics...lmfao it's literally just Officer Juggs from MNF Games and another bimbo getting fucked...bro is acting like he is writing a novel.

This dev is delusional and gets easily triggered if you call him out.

Wanna bet on how long it will take for someone to make a better game with the same premise in a fraction of the time?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Wanna bet on how long it will take for someone to make a better game with the same premise in a fraction of the time?
Premise, PREMISE (Is that former NFL Coach Mora yelling Premise) Is there a premise besides Tiffany taking all the cock she can, human, canine, equine, zombie, futa zombie and zombie equine? Collecting lots of loot and stuff so she can get more cum and knocked up by???????

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Likely never.... Been here since TD started and there hasn't been another game like it since it started. Unless all the bimbo 3d art devs can get along and put their braincells together, we likely wont se somthing akin to Terminal Desires for quite some time...:HideThePain:

Shame cuz if I had the PC and UE5 and blender know-how I would do it myself,m but that is a skill that takes years o hone and lots of free time and money....

But hey, if any projects need a writer, manager, or voice actor, HMU!!! :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: bluerubber

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Please tell me, is it worth waiting for updates in the game at all? or is the project frozen?
If you really want to know. This is what JimJimXD said most recently regarding the status of TD.

Jimjim3DX13/02/2024 12:31
Spent the last week and a bit finally finishing up some back-end systems (including data tracking for every character relationship, locations, statuses, etc) I've been on and off with since September. Mostly stuff I'll be using later for future quests/dialogue options/variations, but needed to have properly setup now before people start new saves. Also implemented the Terry & Hitomi scene in-game. Still more to do with the game itself before release, but the most annoying parts are either done or getting cut (nothing players will see, it's just to make development easier for me) Back to rendering from tomorrow, though.
Additionally.

Jimjim is out for Vacations starting September 21, 2023 until March 17, 2024,
Limit your expectations. We'll see whether or not he'll do anything at all.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Good to see copium is still strong for people that still think this game will ever go anywhere
This remains to be seen. By the date of the "Vacation End", exactly March 17th 2024. Hopefully. The Updates will be worth the absolutely maddening long wait.

But i am certain many people have lost interest and patience. This will always happen when you can't keep the ball rolling in a satisfying manner for the Content Munching Dogs to chase after.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes