Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
"content munching dogs to chase after" bitch!, its been so long since an actual update that progresses anything for this PROLOGUE stage of the game, it does not take this long to make an RPG maker game : D.
If you are getting offended by this. Then i suggest you get off the Internet. It isn't the place for you.

Back to the truth. Thing is. We ALL munch Content, like Dogs. It's a fact. You cannot escape this undeniable fact. It applies to you, me, and everyone else. We want more Content, we consume Content, and when that Content has been consumed, we more so often move to the next Content to consume. We RARELY find something we have no problem consuming again and again and again.

We lose interest in anything that stops creating Content for us to consume. No matter how many we respect and like the Individual, Group, Company, Corporation and etc who creates it. Entertainment that holds us occupied even after we have seen it ten times, is extremely rare. This is the reason you see Call of Duty Title 101 version 9000,10.

I'll stop there.

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
If you are getting offended by this. Then i suggest you get off the Internet. It isn't the place for you.

Back to the truth. Thing is. We ALL munch Content, like Dogs. It's a fact. You cannot escape this undeniable fact. It applies to you, me, and everyone else. We want more Content, we consume Content, and when that Content has been consumed, we more so often move to the next Content to consume. We RARELY find something we have no problem consuming again and again and again.

We lose interest in anything that stops creating Content for us to consume. No matter how many we respect and like the Individual, Group, Company, Corporation and etc who creates it. Entertainment that holds us occupied even after we have seen it ten times, is extremely rare. This is the reason you see Call of Duty Title 101 version 9000,10.

I'll stop there.
You write about as much useless nonsense as Jim. A lot of words to say very little.

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
This remains to be seen. By the date of the "Vacation End", exactly March 17th 2024. Hopefully. The Updates will be worth the absolutely maddening long wait.

But i am certain many people have lost interest and patience. This will always happen when you can't keep the ball rolling in a satisfying manner for the Content Munching Dogs to chase after.
LMAO, he always promising and set deadline like everything is in his control but actually it isn't. If he can't deliver what he promised at the given time then why set up a deadline and keep backing it up ? Content Munching Dogs, lmao like you are better lol. He received donation from Patreon ffs, he has to keep the ball rolling, like we are suppose to give his fat ass money eventhough he haven't done jackshit for over 2 year ?

Last edited:

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019

I'll stop there.
So what is your point anyways ? The argument is about one lazy dev and you defending him went into the core aspect of media itself. Lmao, atlest those annually COD games are still content, being put out on the market on time also required no community funding and you can choose either to buy it or not while jimjim produce little to none content for over 2 years eventhough his whole project is community funded so the success of the project rely on the content he can pump out right on schedule

Reactions: Rotenlulu

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Right then.

I never defended JimJim3DX. He can do that himself. I simply stated the absolute truth, and nothing else. But so be it. If you are going to be a retarded monkey-poxed brainlet, be that way. If you cannot understand what i am saying and transforming my words into your head as a "White Knight" Shield for JimJim, i have no reason to listen to you guys ever again.

Reactions: kamina666

KPFEvangelion

Jun 19, 2023
Right then.

I never defended JimJim3DX. He can do that himself. I simply stated the absolute truth, and nothing else. But so be it. If you are going to be a retarded monkey-poxed brainlet, be that way. If you cannot understand what i am saying and transforming my words into your head as a "White Knight" Shield for JimJim, i have no reason to listen to you guys ever again.

He says as he literally tries to defend this loser of a dev who has done pretty much nothing in two years for the game and never meets his deadlines.

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Right then.

Do you think that a Developer can win more subscribers by posting his game here? I have supported Developers after trying their games here. Most sex games i only know they exist by searching this place first.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Do you think that a Developer can win more subscribers by posting his game here? I have supported Developers after trying their games here. Most sex games i only know they exist by searching this place first.
And that is also how i found most of the H-Games. Then again, there are some that do not end up in here, whether it was yet to be found or just very obscure. Some of them happens to be on Ci-En.

But no. Free advertisement, posted here or elsewhere, do not guarantee gaining more Subscribers and Customers. It always ends up in who's most interested in it and is willing to off their money and time. And there are individuals who are willing to wait a very, very, VERY long time for new Updates. This becomes more true more often the rarer the Fetishes/Kinks that are being advertised and sold, or particular forms of Content.

Reactions: Fuckcondoms

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
LMAO, he always promising and set deadline like everything is in his control but actually it isn't. If he can't deliver what he promised at the given time then why set up a deadline and keep backing it up ? Content Munching Dogs, lmao like you are better lol. He received donation from Patreon ffs, he has to keep the ball rolling, like we are suppose to give his fat ass money eventhough he haven't done jackshit for over 2 year ?
he doesnt accept money now thoughever

Reactions: kamina666

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Right then.

You told us to limit our expectation because he said in his blogpost that he is taking a vacation. You called us Content Munching Dogs because we demanding a single game progress from him. And you even proceed to give us a lecture about the core aspect of entertainment when we said that he hasn't done anything for the past 2 years. So if that isn't White Knighting then what is it ? Let me tell you an absolute truth JimJim is either a scammer or an incompetent dev which make YandereDev looks like a Baldur's Gate III main developer

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I'll believe it when I see it! If he were to come through, then I'll play it and hopefully it doesn't look like some rushed shit!

Reactions: Dawndmon
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes