jhb

Apr 14, 2017
what is the password please ? :unsure:
I got it unzipped last night without a password and while it was unzipping it did show wrong password in the change log but after it was done i could not play. I got an error that it's not a windows 32 bit. I have the others and those worked really good but i wish the password would be posted. Maybe soon it will be posted, i surely hope so.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hey guys , when i download the file. It wants some kind of password from me to extract it... any help ?
What's the password? I seen something that said it was inside the Change Log.txt but the change log isn't there. Any help on this?:confused:
what is the password please ? :unsure:
I got it unzipped last night without a password and while it was unzipping it did show wrong password in the change log but after it was done i could not play. I got an error that it's not a windows 32 bit. I have the others and those worked really good but i wish the password would be posted. Maybe soon it will be posted, i surely hope so.
The password has been posted multiple times over the past 2 pages. It's Milburn.

Reactions: MPAMPLO ESCO

Cav4lo

Aug 26, 2017
Just started playing the game today, and its awesome. But I cant seem to find crowbar anywhere. Would appreciate some help where to find it <3

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
me when I put the password when I launch the game on Winrar and bah the password is incorrect so the password is not the right one

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes