Griffan

May 17, 2018
What's the problem with endurance replenishment?
When you resist the zombies or use some special moves (those are really good), the player tends to spam them. However, once the endurance gauge is empty, replenishing it can be a hassle if you can't use certain items the way you want to.
Case in point, the adrenaline shot that can't be used outside of combat...
=> Which is unfortunate since it's the only item I've found that can fill my endurance bar in the most efficient way !
In fact, it's the only item that fills over half of the END gauge compared to the rest that only refill it by 1.
I tried eating multiple energy bars to fix that issue but since Tiffany was full, I couldn't use it.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
When you resist the zombies or use some special moves (those are really good), the player tends to spam them. However, once the endurance gauge is empty, replenishing it can be a hassle if you can't use certain items the way you want to.
Case in point, the adrenaline shot that can't be used outside of combat...
=> Which is unfortunate since it's the only item I've found that can fill my endurance bar in the most efficient way !
In fact, it's the only item that fills over half of the END gauge compared to the rest that only refill it by 1.
I tried eating multiple energy bars to fix that issue but since Tiffany was full, I couldn't use it.
Ah okay. This is intended by design. The other methods are drinking soda cans(but only when Tiffany needs to replenish thirst) and also when you use the "guard" option in combat, it will restore 1 END point. There will be more items and methods to restore END later, but the main idea is that Tiffany would need to sleep to properly refil her END. The game simply hasn't reached the point in development when the player can make Tiffany sleep whenever they choose. This will be there in the future. Also keep in mind that her max END will increase as she levels up with combat exp. There will probably be other ways to increase max END for those who choose to play without much combat focusing on sex instead.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I know what I say is basically worthless because I'm a poor sap. But it might be wise to alter attraction towards different zombies into separate categories. As of right now, attraction to female = attraction to futa and male, and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

sksjdbcb

May 22, 2018
Jimjim3DX any plan to add in gallery system? its best to implement now or else its a mess.

also its recommendable for games with 1-time event scene
you can decrypt the rpgmvp into png at

it is an easy way to get the sence which you want

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
you can decrypt the rpgmvp into png at

it is an easy way to get the sence which you want
yea sure i'll just fap to some pictures rather than the whole scene itself

Jan 28, 2018
Hi there! Love the game just want to inform a bug that the developer may or may not already know. Since I dont know where I can submit the bug report. I will do it here for now.

Player Level gets reset back to 1 after having sex with Jebadiah.

That's all for now, keep up the awesome content. Greatly looking forward to the next one.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hi there! Love the game just want to inform a bug that the developer may or may not already know. Since I dont know where I can submit the bug report. I will do it here for now.

Player Level gets reset back to 1 after having sex with Jebadiah.

That's all for now, keep up the awesome content. Greatly looking forward to the next one.
That's odd. I just tested it now and it & it didn't happen to me. Can you upload a save file from before the sex scene with Jebadiah where the bug happens for you?

Jan 28, 2018
That's odd. I just tested it now and it & it didn't happen to me. Can you upload a save file from before the sex scene with Jebadiah where the bug happens for you?
Hi!

Anyway just letting you know in advance that even if you can clearly tell that I have done save edits on these files. This has happened to me consistently even on 0.07 alpha build when I found found this game for the first time and playing it normally. It took me a while to find how I keep getting a level reset until now.

Here are the files; a before and after save.

Encountered a problem, been trying to upload the files but I keep getting this message. Never had it before.

'The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.'

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes