Jan 28, 2018
Huzzah! Another update from the fabulous Jimjim. Not to mention progress for next version is close now. Not too long now hopefully between then and now. :LOL:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Sweet love the new update, keep up the amazing work, and i wonder will there be more updates for the futa zombies also.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Wish there was a WT for this game. When you get to the farmer i cannot find all those horse's to my name. I get lost i hate to say. An in game walk-through would be nice as well. I give this game so far a 4 1/2 of of 5 so far.(y):cool::LOL:
I will get around to it later, when the game is far enough in and stable enough for me to justify sitting down to write a walkthrough instead of just developing more of the game. That being said, if someone feels like writing up a walkthrough in a .txt file, then I can add that as an accessible option from the game's pause menu.

I would literally blow the dev if it meant having a size option. I was so interested in this until I saw the stupidly large proportions. To each their own and all, but certainly not me.
Sorry, bro. All the blowjobs in the world wouldn't be enough to create the necessary vacuum in space time needed to go back and re-render every single image as well as implement them without absolutely killing the already snail's paced development times I'm working with. Though the game does now have multiple size's for the protagonist's body, but they only get bigger I'm afraid. That is kinda the fetish though...

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Good game, I am going to wait until few version updates before trying the game again. Each developer(s) has their own pace of their game progress. I did see the developer's progress plan (developer's blog) for each version updates, it was a nice layout for each updates.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wish there was a WT for this game. When you get to the farmer i cannot find all those horse's to my name. I get lost i hate to say. An in game walk-through would be nice as well. I give this game so far a 4 1/2 of of 5 so far.(y):cool::LOL:
We all cannot expect the developer to develop the walk-through document. We, the players, could develop a walk-through. In majority of the games I go through without a walk-through, it is more fun trying to figure the progress ourselves.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I will get around to it later, when the game is far enough in and stable enough for me to justify sitting down to write a walkthrough instead of just developing more of the game. That being said, if someone feels like writing up a walkthrough in a .txt file, then I can add that as an accessible option from the game's pause menu.

Sorry, bro. All the blowjobs in the world wouldn't be enough to create the necessary vacuum in space time needed to go back and re-render every single image as well as implement them without absolutely killing the already snail's paced development times I'm working with. Though the game does now have multiple size's for the protagonist's body, but they only get bigger I'm afraid. That is kinda the fetish though...
Dear lord its only a small change in the changelog but a quite a huge amount of content has been added i wish more devs managed their changelog designation as well you do, also forget making smaller body sizes and scenes the larger size scenes must be a pain in the ass to go and re-do there's alot of work that goes into making sure large 3d models having sex not look completely retarded.
Its nice to see a dev making scenes to accommodate the changes that happen to the main characters body however many games have had jarring moments where replaying earlier scenes display the old character model.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes