Huntkinhero

Jan 27, 2019
Jimjim3dx just asking a little curious question if you have time to reply why does tarry look like leon s Kennedy for resident evil 6 ot just a coincidence on the model you made

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Well, most games rush their Pregnancy content and is just god knows awful because there's hardly any detail to it. I mainly play adult games with Pregnancy in it and I've seen a few games lack with the detail of proper Pregnancy in them, but hey if the developers spent more time with Pregnancy content then I'm sure they could make games work greatly. - the thing is it needs realism and it should be there but isn't there but there are three stages of pregnancy 1,2,3. - So the thing about the whole pregnancy content is there needs to have menstrual cycles, and I mean you cannot make it game with pregnancy without periods.. where in the hell is exactly the realism in that? - As I've stated they rush the Pregnancy content and it lacks the proper content.
I agree with the realism aspect, and I may retool the fertility mechanic from a set percentage into a cycle based system eventually. I just feel it is a little more redundant here in a game like mine where the characters are predominantly genetically modified to be super fertile with it possible to give birth within a span as short as 3 days. Because of that, it gets tricky when I try to figure out the correct timeline for things. Obviously pregnancy is a big aspect of the game, and if you're into that conent, then you'd ideally be looking to get as many of the girls pregnant, as often as possible throughout the total timespan of the game.

As TD is more focused on "Days" as opposed to "Weeks" I don't think it's appropriate for players to have to wait for, say an entire week, in order to have Tiffany's cycle line up again. (Keep in mind that in 2 years of development, I'm only half way through the 3rd Day now.) Especially considering that a week in this context can be more than 2 full pregnancy cycles. If I sped everything other aspect of the cycle up dramatically to match this pregnancy time-frame, it would still be rather insane with ovulations and periods happening very frequently throughout each day.

For now, I think the fertility percentage based system works well for gameplay purposes. On the lore assumption that the girls are almost constantly ovulating and getting knocked up well before their period would kick in. And players who want to roleplay a more realistic system in the mean time can make full use of the in-game fertility drugs to at least control Tiffany's fertility percentage for themselves on any given day.

But I will revisit things later once the game opens up more and lets you sleep to progress time whenever you want. Once we have a larger span of in-game time to play with. Same thing with a menstruation feature. I may implement a more "realistic" option that you can toggle on if you wish. But again, since the entire basis of this game (including a chunk of it's main story) is "unrealistic impregnations" in the first place, I'm not sure how big of an issue it is for most players given this is clearly not a simulation game set in our real world.

Jimjim3dx just asking a little curious question if you have time to reply why does tarry look like leon s Kennedy for resident evil 6 ot just a coincidence on the model you made
I suppose you could say I was going for that kind of archetype, but I don't think their designs are that similar to be honest. Certainly not intentionally inspired by.

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
somene have the game with the beast patch already installed beacuse when i tried download its broke in all pages no just here. Please someone have it the patch already installed?

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Hello, a question in the future, will it be possible to avoid the death of Kiana? I like the character and I feel sorry for his ending

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hello, a question in the future, will it be possible to avoid the death of Kiana? I like the character and I feel sorry for his ending
Probably not. I wrote a long post about it here many pages ago towards when the Alpha came out (back around March or April)
Kiana served her purpose in the story. I didn't know how popular she was going to be, but I feel like it would be odd of me to add in the option of saving her just because people like her. Especially without any real story for her to continue with.

And just because she's liked by many players, doesn't mean that Kiana would be friendly to Tiffany even if she was saved by her. It's not going to change the fact that Kiana would then simply attempt re-capture Tiffany because that's her job.

But I will try to do some extra content with her regardless, wether it's in the game or outside of it. And who knows, maybe one day I will end up caving in. There will be other futa characters though.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Probably not. I wrote a long post about it here many pages ago towards when the Alpha came out (back around March or April)
Kiana served her purpose in the story. I didn't know how popular she was going to be, but I feel like it would be odd of me to add in the option of saving her just because people like her. Especially without any real story for her to continue with.

And just because she's liked by many players, doesn't mean that Kiana would be friendly to Tiffany even if she was saved by her. It's not going to change the fact that Kiana would then simply attempt re-capture Tiffany because that's her job.

But I will try to do some extra content with her regardless, wether it's in the game or outside of it. And who knows, maybe one day I will end up caving in. There will be other futa characters though.
First of all thank you for answering my message, second if I think you have reason ... but it was very hot xd, and finally I want to wish you good luck and I hope you continue to progress much more I look forward to the day I can see this amazing game over (;

Reactions: Jimjim3DX
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes