Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Hey, bit off topic perhaps but Id love to have a banner for this game to put in my forum signature. Basically like Holiday Island and other games

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Hey Jimjim ! Hope you're doing ok !
This might be a silly question and I don't know if someone already asked, but Is there any way you could get yourself a "crew" ?
Considering the huge amount of work you pulled and still have to pull, the time required for your updates and game development could be considerably reduced if you had some pals to help you ; Don't you think so ?
Well, considering how much of a perfectionist you are, you would need some serious kindred spirits for that to happen.
I'm not so good with games development myself but I could ask around... Just saying

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
i need to ask, someone have the beast patch what is working because im triyng to download but always i extract show error?.So someone have the beast patch or the game terminal desires with the patch already installed?

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Can a future update have mc take her heels off, i prefer barefeet when shes getting pounded
thanks

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Just imagine how difficult it is to walk on jagged ground.
exactly, now i dont have a hardcore foot fetish where i wanna see her toes getting sucked or anything but barefeet just makes things better and realistic, altho i think the dev needs to fix many freeze bugs ad failing to load png files which will also crash the game, gets pretty annoying and there isnt many bimbo cumslut games on f95

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
this was on his patreon
NOVEMBER 2020:
v0.08 is available to the public
Meanwhile, patrons will discuss and vote on some scenes/features/character designs for v0.10+.
DECEMBER 2020:
I intend on pausing my Patreon Page during this month. Existing patrons will not be charged. I will be taking a bit of a break, though some progress will still be made.
v0.09 is expected to release in Early December for $5+ patrons.
$5+ patrons from October & November will also receive a link via DMs.
v0.09 is expected to release in Mid December for $1 patrons.
$1 patrons from November will also receive a link via DMs.
v0.09 is expected to release to the public in Late December.

Jul 5, 2017
this was on his patreon
NOVEMBER 2020:
v0.08 is available to the public
Meanwhile, patrons will discuss and vote on some scenes/features/character designs for v0.10+.
DECEMBER 2020:
I intend on pausing my Patreon Page during this month. Existing patrons will not be charged. I will be taking a bit of a break, though some progress will still be made.
v0.09 is expected to release in Early December for $5+ patrons.
$5+ patrons from October & November will also receive a link via DMs.
v0.09 is expected to release in Mid December for $1 patrons.
$1 patrons from November will also receive a link via DMs.
v0.09 is expected to release to the public in Late December.
THanks Mate

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes