gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Beastiality content not available in the gallery? I remember horses being in the game but don't see them anywhere. If they're just not included I'd appreciate a save.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Beastiality content not available in the gallery? I remember horses being in the game but don't see them anywhere. If they're just not included I'd appreciate a save.
I think that first you have to enter the options and find where this bestiality and switch it from off to on since it is off by default

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Im black, so...
On behalf of the INC, I officially approve the pass and extend its usage to 20 more times.
Sorry it took a bit of time, we were busy with pimpin' business and NTRing White people. So we grant you an additional (5*month) -> (feb > july = 6) 30 times, for a total of 50.

Next time? Don't give out excuses. This goes for everyone: If you feel your game needs to use the Word, use it. If *some* people don't like that? Well, those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

The only answer I want to see on that topic from now on is: "Yeah, I did. So what?"

• Red Heart
Reactions: LostBR

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Terminal Desires [0.10 A3+Beast Patch] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 232MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
When re-entering the place to get the 3rd horse back I get a black screen, game doest seem frozen, but yust cant see a darn thing or able to leave the building

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
On behalf of the INC, I officially approve the pass and extend its usage to 20 more times.
Sorry it took a bit of time, we were busy with pimpin' business and NTRing White people. So we grant you an additional (5*month) -> (feb > july = 6) 30 times, for a total of 50.

Next time? Don't give out excuses. This goes for everyone: If you feel your game needs to use the Word, use it. If *some* people don't like that? Well, those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

The only answer I want to see on that topic from now on is: "Yeah, I did. So what?"
based

Reactions: Creiz

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Got a black screen entering the barn the 2nd time out on the other farm that is infected with zombies.

Jan 28, 2018
SO how do you open the gallery in this game?

EDIT: Nevermind its in game, at the menu. Thought it needs to be unlocked. One minor nitpick is that it would be nice if the gallery could modify her dialogue; as in where she is either a slut for the dicks or not.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes