Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Jimjim is the ultimate gigachad. He literally comes once a year, drops an update for this game, refuses to elaborate and leaves. I first saw it in 2019, and in 3 years not much changed, but the game's still kicking. Props to jimjim for that lol. I'm now emotionally invested to see where this game will lead.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Beast mode from his blogspot Download, and replace the all images If needed. Then Go to the ingame settings and activate the beast content in the menue.
Not sure if it works with the compressed Version too, but I guess not.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
bruh you need the patch still to see the scenes. You dont know what your talking about
You are right, after making the selections, I got the message playing the game. They are easily downloaded from the developers blog though.

AwsumSteampunk

Sep 6, 2017
This game is so fun, and those breasts are huge. I love it lol.
But I'm sorry, I have to say, I'm really not a fan of Tiffany's voice. I much preferred the game before it was added. There's an option to disable it, but the moans remain in the scenes. Personally, I don't think it suits her. It comes across as poorly done, and is so distracting. Would love the option to affect the scenes as well.

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version and the beast patch, but the're still no beasts images

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Why? It wasn't a problem a few versions before.
It was written some comments above. Used that BP the last time when I played 0.9
Have you activate the beast content in the settings? There is a place for that.

X25Mar

May 9, 2022
Farm Hand bug help? I am on farm hand mission and when I picked up the eggs there was no tiffany dialogue and the quest didd not update in my invintory it is showing I have 6 chicken eggs am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Okay, I actually figured this one out when I ran into it. The trigger for the progression goes when you have EXACTLY 3 eggs. Best guess: eggs weren't a thing before the farm in an earlier release, but NOW you can get them before the farm. I have 3 already, so when I collect more eggs, it prevents me from progressing.
TO FIX: Change the trigger in the code to something different than the number of eggs in your inventory, cause that just fucks it up. For now without a fix, maybe use saveditonline? (Also if I'm wrong, someone smorter than I please help.)

Originus

May 4, 2017
THE SETTING IS 'ON', THE BEAST PATCH IS APPLIED ON THE COMPRESSED VERSION, BUT THE IMAGES DON'T SHOW.
Sorry, it's BECAUSE you are using the compressed version of the game. You'll have to download the regular version for the patch to work. The images in the patch are not compressed and therefore can't overwrite them properly.

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Sorry, it's BECAUSE you are using the compressed version of the game. You'll have to download the regular version for the patch to work. The images in the patch are not compressed and therefore can't overwrite them properly.
It worked a few versions ago

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes