Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
v0.10 ALPHA #3 - Preview #3
Scene_25_01_AP3.png

At least it's better than becoming infected? Right?

Hi everyone,

Just quickly stopping by with some more previews from the ALPHA #3 scenes I'm working on before the month ends.

I'm currently targeting a Mid-July release for ALPHA #3. Since this one is primarily focusing on a these new scenes, it really just depends how long they end up taking me. Hard to call right now, but I'll have a good idea of where I'm standing by the end of next week & will know whether I'm still in the adding stage or in the cutting stage. :')

Though I'll do what I can to hit the breaks before reaching too deep into the back half of July, as I'd prefer to have all releases be in the first half of the month from now on. Makes it easier with the way Patreon charges people, and drastically reduces the chance of a late/delayed release being pushed back to the next charge month & upsetting patrons unnecessarily.

For the Tiffany X Vanessa scene, thanks to all the votes, the girls will be using the Double Ended dildo during the main portion of the scene. Though not before a healthy dose of molestation. ;)

The Terry X Hitomi scene is also progressing nicely. And for those who want to know, I'll confirm (forgot if I have already) that this scene will have a titfuck (which I'm about to start work on), followed by vaginal sex(chance for impregnation if Hitomi wasn't knocked up by Dr. Milburn).

About to find out if Terry takes milk with his morning coffee... :p

I was hoping that the start of the Terminal Quickies: Jailbreak comic would be ready to post, but it seems like that will be next week some time. is currently working on the colors for the comic's cover & 4th page. So I'll post all that for everyone as soon as it's ready.

As for Lara's story, that one is totally on me. Been too busy with everything else to finish the writing on the next part still. In hindsight, comics are probably better because it means I have to learn to express myself in a reasonable amount of words instead of vomiting up pages upon pages of nonsense. :p I'll look at getting it sorted later next month after ALPHA #3 is out.

Though I do have one more thing to share right now before signing off. Some new character introductions! Recently, an anonymous helper has volunteered to do some work for the game. After some initial tests, it seems like it could work out and help me produce some scenes faster. So we've decided on a proper trial run to see how things will work in practice. If everything goes as planned, than you can expect to see a number of scenes from them in the v0.10 Full Release.

Meet Iris, a new survivor you'll be able to help during Day 2 and bring back to the Pharmacy:

Iris Lawson - Age: 36, D.O.B. May 18th.

Iris has worked as the town librarian at Ashton Lake since she moved there 9 years ago. Although currently single and living by herself, this submissive MILF has given birth to 5 children all from different men. 3 of which while living in town who are currently being raised at the Ashton Lake State Nursery (in the town's north). She volunteers to read stories to all the children at the nursery, though she doesn’t know which are hers as per the law.
Despite not personally raising her own children, being bred multiple times has led to her developing a strong motherly instinct in combination with a breast feeding fetish. Like Hitomi, she opts to wear pasties to keep her flow of milk at bay, though her lactation is understandably more constant.

You'll be able to find Iris trapped at the Library (to be added to the East part of town) in the v0.10 Full Release, or sooner if the scenes get done faster(Though not the upcoming ALPHA #3). Iris is not immune, so if you're unable to get her safely back to the Pharmacy, she will get infected! A handful of scenes are planned for her quest, but I'll share more details later.

For now, I'll leave you with another character that will show up:

Karl Groveman - Age: 34, D.O.B. June 25th.

One of the many enhanced Hardwood Constructions contractors working on Ashton Lake’s ongoing infrastructure projects (overseen by Norman Fairchild & Fertile Womb Industries) at the time of the outbreak.
Thanks for bearing with me as always. Your support is what makes this game possible, and I'll endeavor to share more exciting previews soon as I get into the real meat of these scenes. :) Though there is an additional preview on of that third scene I've started work on... Also, extra preview for the Special Forces tier in a few hours.

X25Mar

May 9, 2022
and where i could find the door of this key
thank you
For this one...Robert's Shed is North of Vanessa's original hiding place (the dark-skinned girl you helped at the start). Outside her room is a small alley with a manhole. Instead of going down there, walk north. The Shed is in this area.

kmca

Feb 27, 2021
For this one...Robert's Shed is North of Vanessa's original hiding place (the dark-skinned girl you helped at the start). Outside her room is a small alley with a manhole. Instead of going down there, walk north. The Shed is in this area.
pleas can you show me in pic ?

Reactions: Vampira

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
v0.10 ALPHA #3 - Preview #3
View attachment 1899444

At least it's better than becoming infected? Right?

Hi everyone,

Just quickly stopping by with some more previews from the ALPHA #3 scenes I'm working on before the month ends.

I'm currently targeting a Mid-July release for ALPHA #3. Since this one is primarily focusing on a these new scenes, it really just depends how long they end up taking me. Hard to call right now, but I'll have a good idea of where I'm standing by the end of next week & will know whether I'm still in the adding stage or in the cutting stage. :')

Though I'll do what I can to hit the breaks before reaching too deep into the back half of July, as I'd prefer to have all releases be in the first half of the month from now on. Makes it easier with the way Patreon charges people, and drastically reduces the chance of a late/delayed release being pushed back to the next charge month & upsetting patrons unnecessarily.

For the Tiffany X Vanessa scene, thanks to all the votes, the girls will be using the Double Ended dildo during the main portion of the scene. Though not before a healthy dose of molestation. ;)

The Terry X Hitomi scene is also progressing nicely. And for those who want to know, I'll confirm (forgot if I have already) that this scene will have a titfuck (which I'm about to start work on), followed by vaginal sex(chance for impregnation if Hitomi wasn't knocked up by Dr. Milburn).

About to find out if Terry takes milk with his morning coffee... :p

I was hoping that the start of the Terminal Quickies: Jailbreak comic would be ready to post, but it seems like that will be next week some time. is currently working on the colors for the comic's cover & 4th page. So I'll post all that for everyone as soon as it's ready.

As for Lara's story, that one is totally on me. Been too busy with everything else to finish the writing on the next part still. In hindsight, comics are probably better because it means I have to learn to express myself in a reasonable amount of words instead of vomiting up pages upon pages of nonsense. :p I'll look at getting it sorted later next month after ALPHA #3 is out.

Though I do have one more thing to share right now before signing off. Some new character introductions! Recently, an anonymous helper has volunteered to do some work for the game. After some initial tests, it seems like it could work out and help me produce some scenes faster. So we've decided on a proper trial run to see how things will work in practice. If everything goes as planned, than you can expect to see a number of scenes from them in the v0.10 Full Release.

Meet Iris, a new survivor you'll be able to help during Day 2 and bring back to the Pharmacy:

Iris Lawson - Age: 36, D.O.B. May 18th.

You'll be able to find Iris trapped at the Library (to be added to the East part of town) in the v0.10 Full Release, or sooner if the scenes get done faster(Though not the upcoming ALPHA #3). Iris is not immune, so if you're unable to get her safely back to the Pharmacy, she will get infected! A handful of scenes are planned for her quest, but I'll share more details later.

For now, I'll leave you with another character that will show up:

Karl Groveman - Age: 34, D.O.B. June 25th.

Thanks for bearing with me as always. Your support is what makes this game possible, and I'll endeavor to share more exciting previews soon as I get into the real meat of these scenes. :) Though there is an additional preview on of that third scene I've started work on... Also, extra preview for the Special Forces tier in a few hours.
Don't know if it's just me but some of the pictures aren't loading, any fix for that one?

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
I'm hopeing that the ability to get through a pregnancy cycle happens. (iow, event's that aren't tied to specific days and allow moving time forward)

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
what is the latest version?
if you want to know about the latest version that is available but not just the latest version on F95, here's the link. I pulled it from the post ***counts*** 3 above yours.

If you want to know the latest version on F95 click the number one to move to the first page and view the first post.

1660219563867.png

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes