dian091

Apr 17, 2020
For this one...Robert's Shed is North of Vanessa's original hiding place (the dark-skinned girl you helped at the start). Outside her room is a small alley with a manhole. Instead of going down there, walk north. The Shed is in this area.
Ty, however, they were not asking about Robert's Shed. The question was regarding the door at the end of the East Alley where Tiffany fights the three dicked zombies and she gets the key to sewer outskirts which gets her to the farm. When you try other places that have not been built, the game tells you it's not available in this version. This door only tells you that you need a key.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Then either I fail super hard or the old(ie. only one I could find) bestiality patch doesn't work on this version.
I'm pretty sure (i cannae fully remember) the beast patch is built into the current build, just turn it on in the game options or key item section of the inventory.

Reactions: nm79

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I'm pretty sure (i cannae fully remember) the beast patch is built into the current build, just turn it on in the game options or key item section of the inventory.
Apparently I installed the b-patch wrong somehow the last time and managed to sequence break so hard I skipped a lot of stuff.

Now everything's working except for the barn black screen bug mentioned by others. Fortunately I have earlier saves.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes