Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Sydney is a villain and crazy so your not supposed to like her or follow her as an example.
This scene is Sydney and Mc trading insults and Sydney finish it with this proving she is unpredictable and doesnt care about anyone.
But i understand if people think its cheap or out of nowhere with no justification.
There is a million ways to make people hate Sydney, saying this can make people hate the writer.

Feb 2, 2020
Sydney is a villain and crazy so your not supposed to like her or follow her as an example.
This scene is Sydney and Mc trading insults and Sydney finish it with this proving she is unpredictable and doesnt care about anyone.
But i understand if people think its cheap or out of nowhere with no justification.
There is a million ways to make people hate Sydney, saying this can make people hate the writer.
This game takes so many liberties with IRL shit we do not need to analyze the author's character off one outrageous joke in a game with outrageously huge tits.

Also seriously hoping this game gets continued soon, there's so much potential here.

Jun 10, 2018
funny.jpg

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Saw the game once and thought "well, the art style is not in my taste, but planned stuff looks interesting, try it later when it has more content", and then remembered that I had the same thought a year ago. This notorious "overhaul" takes longer than some huge mods for Skyrim and Fallout, maybe he's remaking game in Unreal Engine 5 and didn't tell Us?

P.S. These blowjob picks remind Me of some broken and destroyed jaws I saw in my life, not the best memories I must say.

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Hoping we get to have a scene with Noah... or you know what, hoping we get to see a scene of our MC helplessly watch behind game cutscene glass as Noah gets overrun by them female zombies.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Hoping we get to have a scene with Noah... or you know what, hoping we get to see a scene of our MC helplessly watch behind game cutscene glass as Noah gets overrun by them female zombies.
I've played the game yet I can't remember who Noah is...

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Unfortunately, it's established that all the zombies (female included) just bite/kill the male humans they find, so all that would happen with Noah vs female horde is him dying or being turned. Not sure if the zombies ever bother to fuck each other, it's never shown. So not a good outcome.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes