• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
(Updated features for Android - 14/04/22)

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.22 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Updated my Android port to TRS2 0.22

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.23 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Updated my Android port to TRS2 0.23

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.24 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Updated my Android port to TRS2 v0.24

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.25 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Updated my Android port to TRS2 v0.25

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
Jul 17, 2020
so mods are now behind payment wall??
no you can goto Shaddy's pat page and its right there
yeah it just seems shaddy cares less and less about keeping his mods updated on this forum, he still does them sometimes even before a game's update is even public (he must be a sub to talothral or gets early copies) but it feels he can't be bothered to update here

it seems to have started around half way into the development of sorcerer, and around update 6 or 12 of TRS2 it was a whole update behind free update release, but now it's 2 whole updates behind

he could just be very busy IRL so i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though

edit
my feelings are mixed i know

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
yeah it just seems shaddy cares less and less about keeping his mods updated on this forum, he still does them sometimes even before a game's update is even public (he must be a sub to talothral or gets early copies) but it feels he can't be bothered to update here

it seems to have started around half way into the development of sorcerer, and around update 6 or 12 of TRS2 it was a whole update behind free update release, but now it's 2 whole updates behind

he could just be very busy IRL so i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though

edit
my feelings are mixed i know
It's an official mod so I do get early copies. and to be honest, unless someone actually requests the update for the mod to be posted here I completely forget, cause the game doesn't go public for at least a week after I've updated the mod. I've updated the thread now.

None of my mods have ever or will ever be behind a pay wall. They are all freely available in public posts on my or on my .

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I TRIED CLIKING IN THE MOD LINKS IN THE DISCUSSION BUT IT OPEN THE LOGIN ...WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT? ops caps
edit. downloaded from the 1 page, thanks very much for your hard work, Shaddy

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems that update only doesn't works... loaDING my save , it end in the same position as the last version...saying scripot are updated, but images missing : download the update only and extract into game folder...but update only doesn't have any image files...i need to dwload the full version ...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
seems that update only doesn't works... loaDING my save , it end in the same position as the last version...saying scripot are updated, but images missing : download the update only and extract into game folder...but update only doesn't have any image files...i need to dwload the full version ...
That's because you are most likely missing the update25.rpa, which you can get from here: just extract it to the /game folder.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.26 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Updated my Android port to TRS2 0.26

Reactions: ZiggyZpider