4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Damn straight.

Did you see her?

I could tongue fuck her pussy and her abs.

She's like a green Dagna and Dagna is my goddess.

I just found a new religion and it's all green and muscular.

Space Dagna is love.
Soooo all hail goddess Dagna and her high-priestess Taraia?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can work with that... Was bored while waiting stuff to save and load...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, she said muscular...........
well haven't seen new she-hulk in action but she is somewhat muscular.

Is that about the new She Hulk thing going on?

Batgirl was bad enough..... i'm not ready for more.
yes she-hulk and other tv-show was batWOMAN (unless wb has made new show where batGIRL stars, stargirl exists but diff. show).

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
well haven't seen new she-hulk in action but she is somewhat muscular.

yes she-hulk and other tv-show was batWOMAN (unless wb has made new show where batGIRL stars, stargirl exists but diff. show).
She is not nearly muscly (is that a word?) enough in my opinion. She Hulk should be beefier than what we saw in the trailer.

Reactions: TundraLupus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She is not nearly muscly (is that a word?) enough in my opinion. She Hulk should be beefier than what we saw in the trailer.
i agree that she looks more like that actress was just painted green. on comics she was somewhat recently very muscular (like her cousin) but then was returned to her normal state (muscular but still hottie).

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
i agree that she looks more like that actress was just painted green. on comics she was somewhat recently very muscular (like her cousin) but then was returned to her normal state (muscular but still hottie).
Yes, a taller green version of the actress :) I remember a story many years ago where she trained in human form and gained the benefits exponentially in Hulk form, she made her cousin look thin :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I think She Hulk is one of those characters where they should have gone that bit further and trained up a female bodybuilder to act the part.

I know it's amateur acting in a big name TV series for a popular character but, for me at least, I would like that actress to look the part.

It's a damn shame Chyna went down the road she did with narcotics. This is a role that would have been perfect for her.

Just imagine if they took a bit of time to train Julia Vins up to act the part. Sure she's a bit younger than the mid 30's She Hulk they have but with makeup and time I think she'd be awesome.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I think She Hulk is one of those characters where they should have gone that bit further and trained up a female bodybuilder to act the part.

I know it's amateur acting in a big name TV series for a popular character but, for me at least, I would like that actress to look the part.

It's a damn shame Chyna went down the road she did with narcotics. This is a role that would have been perfect for her.

Just imagine if they took a bit of time to train Julia Vins up to act the part. Sure she's a bit younger than the mid 30's She Hulk they have but with makeup and time I think she'd be awesome.
Yeah, her physique would be perfect!

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

Chyna already did play her.
1653285555016.png

Jul 17, 2020
traceback crash on launch game with updating from 4 to 5
game launches fine if it edit in variables.rpy
unknown if issues might be caused by commenting out the variable but game actually launches for me now i will see and report back

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
traceback crash on launch game with updating from 4 to 5
game launches fine if it edit in variables.rpy
unknown if issues might be caused by commenting out the variable but game actually launches for me now i will see and report back
Do you have bugfix.rpy and bugfix.rpyc?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i found out it's defined twice due to bugfixing.rpy / rpyc and variables.rpy, shouldnt cause issue commenting out the one in variables.rpy right?
You can remove the bugixing.rpy/rpyc as it isn't no longer in use in the latest versions, and enabling the one in variables

Reactions: CurtimusPrime92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any chances that unzipped folder would be trs 2.6 etc in future?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
any chances that unzipped folder would be trs 2.6 etc in future?
Probably not that high, not at least not in the near future. I'm sort of middle of switching computers, after that migration is done I need to update/remake my backup scripts anyway so can see to that then.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably not that high, not at least not in the near future. I'm sort of middle of switching computers, after that migration is done I need to update/remake my backup scripts anyway so can see to that then.
meant trs2 update 6 aka 2.6. currently old and new share same folder name and if deletes old while copies new to where game resides then problems will arise.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes