4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for the update.
I'm lost with days (and I don't want to replay all the game to check) but on which update the Kraede (or kreade sometimes) princess will arrive ?

Reactions: Totaled89

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
did this come bi-monthly update?
Hmm... not really. Updates generally have happened between 12 to 16 days, depending on the size of it, since start of Sorcerer. This is mostly coincidence. I work in order, I start from the beginning of the script and move forward, I don't do scene here, other scene there and so on. This makes it so that the updates are done relatively quickly, and paired with the fact that I hate sitting on ready content I just push the update out.

But that being said, that time frame is really a coincidence as I've maintained that the updates comes out when they are done. Just that I've been quick doing them is all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bit too quick. finish playing of 1 update and next is just around corner.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
bit too quick. finish playing of 1 update and next is just around corner.
First one to mention that, about ever. :ROFLMAO:

But, there is a bit of a caveat. Generally public release is a week from $3-Tier release, update 7 didn't get leaked but update 8 did. And since update 7's public release was on 16th of this month and this thread got updated on 17th with it, it isn't that long time period. Now had the update 7 leaked, it would have been roughly two weeks in between.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well wt not needed since update 8 choices are obvious (or i have played too many avns to see proper answer).

anyways it was nice update except short and big surprise that chisel didn't get much screentime and lack of aliens (besides she-hulk's older sister and chisel) was odd.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update and I enjoyed it a lot.

Heh, perhaps it's just me but I'm kinda wishing Nadia is a LI. Iirc, she was only in the TRS1 in more of a cameo like capacity, but she seems to be in TSR2 more.
And the way she speaks to the MC makes me think there's potential for her to be a new LI.

But I guess in the end it will depend on whether that's in Talothral's plans or not.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
the WT doesnt seem to work for me on the conpressed version... it doesnt show anything in green...
If it is the unofficial uncompressed I suppose you have pile of rpy and rpyc files in the /game folder. If so remove them.

Reactions: Spawn420
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes