4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got done with Update 8, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for the 8 updates, been enjoying this, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: Talothral

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
If it is the unofficial uncompressed I suppose you have pile of rpy and rpyc files in the /game folder. If so remove them.
i used the compressed version thats linked to the main page.. i guess its official? usually there is a star next to it saying its unofficial when it is...
at any rate i deleted all the rpyc files from the game folder then dropped the mod files in again and tried to reopen the game, first attempt was an error saying all the defines are double, then i reopened and it was back to a normal game without green highlights..
not sure what im doing wrong but ill just wait for the next update..

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i used the compressed version thats linked to the main page.. i guess its official? usually there is a star next to it saying its unofficial when it is...
at any rate i deleted all the rpyc files from the game folder then dropped the mod files in again and tried to reopen the game, first attempt was an error saying all the defines are double, then i reopened and it was back to a normal game without green highlights..
not sure what im doing wrong but ill just wait for the next update..
Yeah that's not official one that is in the OP currently...

Reactions: Spawn420

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
Am I wrong for liking hair. this game never quite sat well with me because of how little hair there is. Also can i get a full beard at least.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Am I wrong for liking hair. this game never quite sat well with me because of how little hair there is. Also can i get a full beard at least.
In Chiels case, it's that her whole race is hairless(same goes for some of the other aliens), and Garrett I asume is because he has some genes from the elai(Chiel's race).

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
In Chiels case, it's that her whole race is hairless(same goes for some of the other aliens), and Garrett I asume is because he has some genes from the elai(Chiel's race).
With Garett, isn't it due to other races as well?
Iirc, Garett has in his genes DNA from not just elai (Chiel's race), but also DNA from O'tai (not sure if I have the names right. I'm bad at remembering race names for this game lol. But I mean that race where Garett got his glowing eyes from and developed the tech for pregnancy possible) as well as O'lai (the telepathy race. Ones who communicate to entire race through telepathy).

Neither of those races I remember them having any hair on their heads.
In fact, only non-human race that I think has hair might be that FemDom alien race (the ones who have the "matriarchs" and treat all males inferior calling them "males"), though I don't think Garett has any genes from that race from what I remember of TRS1.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
With Garett, isn't it due to other races as well?
Iirc, Garett has in his genes DNA from not just elai (Chiel's race), but also DNA from O'tai (not sure if I have the names right. I'm bad at remembering race names for this game lol. But I mean that race where Garett got his glowing eyes from and developed the tech for pregnancy possible) as well as O'lai (the telepathy race. Ones who communicate to entire race through telepathy).

Neither of those races I remember them having any hair on their heads.
In fact, only non-human race that I think has hair might be that FemDom alien race (the ones who have the "matriarchs" and treat all males inferior calling them "males"), though I don't think Garett has any genes from that race from what I remember of TRS1.
You are correct, both the O'tai(the telepathy race) and the Mevaar(the ones he got the eyes from) are bald, also the Kread, but in their case it probably has more to do with the fact that they are reptilians. Apart from the Kizrii(I think that is their name, the femdom ones) the only alien I can think of that has hair is the Hulk looking one(can't remember her name) that we just met.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You are correct, both the O'tai(the telepathy race) and the Mevaar(the ones he got the eyes from) are bald, also the Kread, but in their case it probably has more to do with the fact that they are reptilians. Apart from the Kizrii(I think that is their name, the femdom ones) the only alien I can think of that has hair is the Hulk looking one(can't remember her name) that we just met.
I think you've nailed all the race names listed (it's all coming back to me now seeing you name them all).
And yeah, that Hulk-like alien who is working as a duo with Sage, she has hair too, nice catch (not sure whether Talothral said of her race name. Probably did, and I can't remember lol).

it still hurts cries
Have you tried Dev's other game "Sorcerer"?
That game has pretty much almost all LIs with hair.

Though while I prefer my LIs with hair, I have to say I do think (in my personal opinion) that writing for TRS1 & TRS2 are better than Sorcerer, so for me both have their ups and down sides I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oh boy... hair. Once more into the breach!

A) Consistency. Due to asset limitations (licenseing, availability etc) in TRS1 a lot of people didn't have hair thus it carries on to TRS2. dForce hair editor wasn't a thing when I started. And fuck dForce strand hair, it's resource hog.

B) Hair mesh breaking. Outside handful of hair assets most breaks when used on non-human head shapes. You can try to fix it to a point in post, but when you produce 1000's of renders (14k for Sorcerer give or take) it just becomes unfeasible to fix those errors constantly and consistently.

And I do like my aliens having alien features instead of just a different colored paint scheme. Sadly I'm limited to humanoid body but can't have everything. And you only get away using mohawks for so many times... I do have at least one alien coming up that has hair. She has some alien features, but a caveat, she is still at concept stage until she appears in the VN.

C) And in case of Chiel, I just love her looks without hair.

D) Aaaaaand this is more generally speaking, but in a lot of scifi the aliens are hairless unless they are humans with or without new body paint scheme.

EDIT: And cause I can't be arsed to make a new post...
Neesush (The green short stack) has hair. Also Sage isn't a human... she just looks short and stocky one.

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
I was mostly just lamentling the lack of hair. I enjoyed both this and the other game. i just felt their was something lacking in both games. i think its emotion and passion. both mc are very op and calculating. very stoic. i normally love that but i also like it when they are able to be soft and gentle, that includes outside of the sex scenes.

ima also be completely honest if i had that dudes power. fuck reason and evidence agaisnt mallory. he would be dead. full stop. dead.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Oh boy... hair. Once more into the breach!

A) Consistency. Due to asset limitations (licenseing, availability etc) in TRS1 a lot of people didn't have hair thus it carries on to TRS2. dForce hair editor wasn't a thing when I started. And fuck dForce strand hair, it's resource hog.

B) Hair mesh breaking. Outside handful of hair assets most breaks when used on non-human head shapes. You can try to fix it to a point in post, but when you produce 1000's of renders (14k for Sorcerer give or take) it just becomes unfeasible to fix those errors constantly and consistently.

And I do like my aliens having alien features instead of just a different colored paint scheme. Sadly I'm limited to humanoid body but can't have everything. And you only get away using mohawks for so many times... I do have at least one alien coming up that has hair. She has some alien features, but a caveat, she is still at concept stage until she appears in the VN.

C) And in case of Chiel, I just love her looks without hair.

D) Aaaaaand this is more generally speaking, but in a lot of scifi the aliens are hairless unless they are humans with or without new body paint scheme.

EDIT: And cause I can't be arsed to make a new post...

Neesush (The green short stack) has hair. Also Sage isn't a human... she just looks short and stocky one.
Really curious about that alien! :)

really? Sage isn't human? makes her even more interesting :love:

And Tal, if you ever changed anything about Chiel there would be rioting in the streets! That woman is the god dam all time cuckqueen!! And the way she looks is just.....perfect.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And Tal, if you ever changed anything about Chiel there would be rioting in the streets! That woman is the god dam all time cuckqueen!! And the way she looks is just.....perfect.
not cuckqueen, she's as much sexmaniac as garrett is and she doesn't mind that garrett fucks around.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
not cuckqueen, she's as much sexmaniac as garrett is and she doesn't mind that garrett fucks around.
She’s not just okay with it though. She brings him girls to be with. That’s a cuckquean mentality there. She gets off on him getting off and she makes it happen. But that’s just how I read the relationship.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she loves sex and she loves sex with other partners esp when garrett is participating.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes