4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

odino

Aug 14, 2017
please at least read the posts on this page.......
im got the question in first page when i read OP and post my question there and there was 20 page so i tought if its asked already then preg tag should have removed or vaginal should have been add to tags

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Those who want Shaddy's mod for this game, here is the update to 9.

Mega
Sooo thanks for this. Next time post it on my mod thread, cause they went and changed the mod link on the OP to your post, and last time I had to get a link changed it took almost 2 days. Or better yet tell people to read the damn note on my mod OP, and give me the chance to update the mod thread. It's only been 9 hours since the game was updated here, and I was sleeping. :p

I've re-uploaded the mod to make that link invalid. Here is the link to the mod thread until it gets fixed on the game OP
Official Multi-Mod

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: ShaddyGames

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Sooo thanks for this. Next time post it on my mod thread, cause they went and changed the mod link on the OP to your post, and last time I had to get a link changed it took almost 2 days. Or better yet tell people to read the damn note on my mod OP, and give me the chance to update the mod thread. It's only been 9 hours since the game was updated here, and I was sleeping. :p

I've re-uploaded the mod to make that link invalid. Here is the link to the mod thread until it gets fixed on the game OP
Official Multi-Mod
Uh oh, somebody hasn't gotten his first 3 cups of coffee yet.......

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The guy is still a loose cannon and the only realistically efficient connection to the other worlds.
Because of his tactical and precise strike pattern, his actions are and remain final,
which is a very good tactic when being on point, as well as the covert op backup.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
not sure how i should word this without sounding like shitting on the game this dev is a good writer and I've enjoyed past works from them like Sorcerer but I've finished season one of this and gotten pretty far into season 2 but i find my self not being as invested as i was with Sorcerer the story doesn't keep my attention as other game did and the characters while i do like them play second fiddle to the story i know writing a story like this must take passion and i don't mean to come along and take a shit on your game for just not liking it but i think I'll skip this game from now on BUT i will be on the look out for your next work

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
not sure how i should word this without sounding like shitting on the game this dev is a good writer and I've enjoyed past works from them like Sorcerer but I've finished season one of this and gotten pretty far into season 2 but i find my self not being as invested as i was with Sorcerer the story doesn't keep my attention as other game did and the characters while i do like them play second fiddle to the story i know writing a story like this must take passion and i don't mean to come along and take a shit on your game for just not liking it but i think I'll skip this game from now on BUT i will be on the look out for your next work
hey , we all like different things, nothing weird with that. Personally i prefer TR to Sorcerer but i love them both.

Main reason being this game has Chiel......... :love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is not that deep in the lore like the other one, after so many doctor strange movies
and vampire movies and monster movies getting released every year now,
of course you will recognize and bond with a lot of the already hundreds of years old legends
of gorgons, or pegasus, or angels, or demons, or fallen angels,
lucifer is a very long series and so is that monster/demon/angel hunter bros series with castiel (super natural).
hey , we all like different things, nothing weird with that. Personally i prefer TR to Sorcerer but i love them both.

Main reason being this game has Chiel......... :love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Official Multi-Mod
Reading is a super power you need rather than want ... is it not?

Thank you ShaddyModda 4 your unquenched patience and resilience
devoted to enhance gaming for everybody!
The update to the multi mod won't download, ant new servers ???

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
My appologies but The link on the master game thread led to a MEGA link and it wouldn;t function, thus the comment - I did think it was exceptionally quick that it was already available - sorry

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
My appologies but The link on the master game thread led to a MEGA link and it wouldn;t function, thus the comment - I did think it was exceptionally quick that it was already available - sorry
The mod is usually available within 1 minute to 24 hours from when I give the files to Shaddy, depending on how busy he is. But it's done by when I release it to patrons 99.9% of the time.

It's the nature of this particular story, and it's consistent with TRS1. Majority of it was around Garrett and Chiel, it will continue the same way in TRS2 because it is still part of their story. But people like what they like, there is no harm in that. This one might not be for you, its fine. Maybe the next one is.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes