4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
It was kinda odd since I did not play the first part (I will download that now) but overall pretty good. The erotic to story balance is maybe a bit to far on the story side.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1657821214829.png

MC: Slipping in and outta this uniform is my biggest trouble, dears.
Cannot get these offa me quick enough.
What about we make ourselves holo clothes and mind weld our fave garments to the minds of others?

• Haha
Reactions: Kitchentable

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways quality update as usual, had story, sex and usual funnies. Talothral whoever is your spellchecker give him/her/it a slap, it's office not ofice (when garrett goes to his friend's OFFICE (before 5th scrshot)).

some scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I am already looking forward to TRS - The Cade chronicles* or TRS3,
as I like to see Garrett's and Iyanda's kids. ;)

And don't forget about Neesush! Imagine an army of their kids
running around and accidentially causing reactor meltdowns
or blowing up royal palaces. :LOL:

*Could be a bit like 23 sis...er female room mates.
In regards of the amount and wincest not the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and D Dog

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Ah what's also important to say: I like that there are multiple muscle girls and even an orc like beeing later that has no H scene yet.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
where can i get the official compressed version? both previous unofficial version and current dont seem to want to work with the mod for me...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are officially sporting only the game versions that have been publicly shared on dev blog.
Dunno where you keep getting unofficial 9th updates as right now the links are official only.
Compressed versions:
Win:
- - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Public Release 9 of TR:S2:
Yeah I updated the OP with correct link but apparently moderator decided to change it back. Eh that's on them.
where can i get the official compressed version? both previous unofficial version and current dont seem to want to work with the mod for me...

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
We are officially sporting only the game versions that have been publicly shared on dev blog.
Dunno where you keep getting unofficial 9th updates as right now the links are official only.
Compressed versions:
Win:
- - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - -
post #341 ...
he kept posting his own unofficial compressed versions...
edit: was linked to the OP both times...

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. been playing the unofficial compressed a lot around here and they do pretty good at gaming.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
When stuff can't be found in the OP, always check the blog. All versions are there.

That being said on the unofficial compressed and the mod. Delete the .rpy and .rpyc files the compressor leaves behind, and then install the mod.

Reactions: Spawn420

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am already looking forward to TRS - The Cade chronicles* or TRS3,
as I like to see Garrett's and Iyanda's kids. ;)

And don't forget about Neesush! Imagine an army of their kids
running around and accidentially causing reactor meltdowns
or blowing up royal palaces. :LOL:
unless there's big timejump then possible trs3 would be still garrett. trs4 could be cade etc.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
There's a good possibility that Garret transcend death one way or another TRS42 Wraith the Protector god and progenitor of psionics of the galaxy (another title for Garrett)

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and Talothral
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes