4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if chiel is good cook then she would be more than perfect wife.

also doubt talothral makes sequel where garrett's kid's/kids are mcs, that'd be too much sticking to 1 game (still good) but i'd still play it.

Reactions: D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
if chiel is good cook then she would be more than perfect wife.

also doubt talothral makes sequel where garrett's kid's/kids are mcs, that'd be too much sticking to 1 game (still good) but i'd still play it.
Is this the time where I point out that I do have material written for adult Cade? And the Wranan triplets... and not forgetting Angie and Samuel either. I'll never say never, so who knows, maybe next one is 25 years time skip.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, the scenes with the Matriarch and the Mevaar keep referring to the MC as Garrett even when you change the name.
I think it starts doing that after update 7.
Talothral
Only mentions of Garrett in my files is one music definition and a few labels, the name itself is referred with the variable. And that variable haven't been touched since launch. But I'll let Shaddy know that parity check might be in order.

Reactions: User1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this the time where I point out that I do have material written for adult Cade? And the Wranan triplets... and not forgetting Angie and Samuel either. I'll never say never, so who knows, maybe next one is 25 years time skip.
that wouldn't surprise me but it's up to you if you want to stick in 1 game for several years.

Oh, cool!! Enjoyed the 1st one, but I had no idea there was a 2nd.
Sorcerer was outstanding!
I'm in. (y)
and if dev was serious on post above there'll be more.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
that wouldn't surprise me but it's up to you if you want to stick in 1 game for several years.

and if dev was serious on post above there'll be more.
Not back to back, it's not great for mental health and motivation despite how much you love the setting you write and render. So next is something else entirely. And if down the road people want more Terminus Reach? Sure. I have no problems making more, just when is the question.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't mean b2b just generally. as long as stories stay at same level then doubt any1 has any objections of trs 3-10.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
He is talking about side portraits when someone talks, when there are multiple people speaking it can get confusing who is who easily. Especially when it isn't the characters who get most of the screen time (such as Garrett and Chiel).

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Exactly, reunions with several Admirals or several ambassadors are hard to follow. I think that in any scene with more than 2 people it could be useful (for simplicity I will put them everywhere even if you talk to yourself only)

Reactions: User1230

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is this game using the same slideshow sex scene format as its predecessor and sorcerer? Loved the story for those games but man those sex scenes really do nothing for me.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is this game using the same slideshow sex scene format as its predecessor and sorcerer? Loved the story for those games but man those sex scenes really do nothing for me.
Yes, same as Sorcerer.
They're like stop motion animation.

Reactions: jhustrue
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes