4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Bug about "rudo_name" not being defined, using the update from 9 to 10, and shaddy mod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Must be hella annoying if someone's browsing on their phone!
Get RSI by the time you've swiped to the bottom! :ROFLMAO:
yea it is annoying even on computer and somestimes needs few page downs to get past those.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Bug about "rudo_name" not being defined, using the update from 9 to 10, and shaddy mod
Funny thing, that variable isn't even in update 10 and yet you seem to have update 11 files though...

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Funny thing, that variable isn't even in update 10 and yet you seem to have update 11 files though...
they mightve accidently downloaded shaddy's update 11 mod since links for both 10 and 11 are on your discord atm

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
they mightve accidently downloaded shaddy's update 11 mod since links for both 10 and 11 are on your discord atm
That shouldn't really matter, it just wouldn't progress past end of update 10, and rudo is specifically update 11 name and it isn't even used until update 11 so it shouldn't even throw an error until then. So I'm curious.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
betatesterFP If it says update 9, you definitely have some old files overriding the ones from the .rpa

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I just gotta say I love this game! I wasn't sure I would at first. Sure the renders and animations seem a little outdated but the story has been very solid and the characters are all well written and you get invested in them. Plus the dev updates it regularly which given the death of so many other games lately that is a BIG selling point in my book. (y):D

Reactions: leetboy

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Damn what an update...didn't see that twist coming, so UEC really pulled one over everyone huh, props to them, i thought they weren't a serious threat and gonna be a joke at the intergalactic stage but its scary how well they were hidden. Looks like the stakes are rising again Already love Rhimu and good to see Shlexae back, somehow she just became more hot now that she is empress:love:

Reactions: D Dog

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Must. Not. Download. Must. Work.
Failed again.

Hey, why did Neesush got a floating bank and we your loyal fans and audience did not?!
Still waiting for my hoverboard too btw. You hear me Zemeckis?!

I'll ready my pitchfork and torch and rally the crowd!!

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
More than a floating bank Garrett needs symbiotic clothes (for easy removal). After all, Sorcerer MC had a spell for it. I'm sure the green goblin female knows an organism of some sort that can do that. The true question will Garrett will then breed his clothes... and a Venom-like story-line

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JJDrakken

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Just thought about another possibility: Holographic clothes since you don't go willingly outside of a space station.
Major drawback, I''m sure Chiel will have a remote control of the device for her own fun.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Must. Not. Download. Must. Work.
Failed again.

Hey, why did Neesush got a floating bank and we your loyal fans and audience did not?!
Still waiting for my hoverboard too btw. You hear me Zemeckis?!

I'll ready my pitchfork and torch and rally the crowd!!
I'll just leave this here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes