4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
When do I get to bang big green and muscular?

I can't believe you dangled her infront of me all this time and still no naked muscles......

It's like you hate me all of sudden.

Why, Talo, why?
Let the poor girl get some murderous rage out of her system before showing of her naked muscles...

That being said, depends how and when I can weave in a few more choices regarding her, well I know when, but it will be a while longer I'm afraid.

But stuff to tide things over... or to fan the flames, either way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Let the poor girl get some murderous rage out of her system before showing of her naked muscles...

That being said, depends how and when I can weave in a few more choices regarding her, well I know when, but it will be a while longer I'm afraid.

Are you trying make Avaron1974 burn her toys out and get carpal tunnel in her wrists?!?!?!

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020

Normally not a big fan of muscular women OR the color green, but this is several shades of enticing. Loved the latest update, by the way. Also, Nadia :love:

I was originally a huge fan of Sorcerer (still am) and was skeptical about trying Terminus Reach, as space/alien theme is usually not my thing, i'd even go as far as to say i have a dislike for space and spacetravel in VN's, movies & TV shows, but running out of VN's to play, i decided to give TR(2) a try and it's definitely the exception! I can safely say that i hold Terminus Reach in, at least, the same regard as Sorcerer and your consistency and ability to deliver is the main reason you've become my favorite developer.

So, thank you for the stories, so far! I'll go back to patiently waiting for another update :D
And, not so secretly, hope for a sequel to Sorcerer ;)

Reactions: Talothral

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Normally not a big fan of muscular women OR the color green, but this is several shades of enticing. Loved the latest update, by the way. Also, Nadia :love:

I was originally a huge fan of Sorcerer (still am) and was skeptical about trying Terminus Reach, as space/alien theme is usually not my thing, i'd even go as far as to say i have a dislike for space and spacetravel in VN's, movies & TV shows, but running out of VN's to play, i decided to give TR(2) a try and it's definitely the exception! I can safely say that i hold Terminus Reach in, at least, the same regard as Sorcerer and your consistency and ability to deliver is the main reason you've become my favorite developer.

So, thank you for the stories, so far! I'll go back to patiently waiting for another update :D
And, not so secretly, hope for a sequel to Sorcerer ;)
If you're looking for things to play still, check out TRS 1, if you haven't already. (y)

Reactions: QaliberDK

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
If you're looking for things to play still, check out TRS 1, if you haven't already. (y)
Already played through it a couple times, but still appreciate the gesture :) Been a while since i ran out last, though, currently got 11 VN's ready to play + even more bookmarked :ROFLMAO: My hunger for content has been well fed lately!

Reactions: whichone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Already played through it a couple times, but still appreciate the gesture :) Been a while since i ran out last, though, currently got 11 VN's ready to play + even more bookmarked :ROFLMAO: My hunger for content has been well fed lately!
11? ROOKIE!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual and plot is thickening and ofc had some sex (less than prev. update).

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Is the compressed version official? If it is I noticed a minor bug. In the scene with Nadia there's a dialog error. pretty sure it shouldnt be "*Heavy breathing* [mc_name...]". Or "*Heavy breathing* Aaah... [mc_name...]" for that matter

ED: spelling more info

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is the compressed version official? If it is I noticed a minor bug. In the scene with Nadia there's a dialog error. pretty sure it shouldnt be "*Heavy breathing* [mc_name...]". Or "*Heavy breathing* Aaah... [mc_name...]" for that matter

ED: spelling more info
There is a fix in the OP, it works on compressed versions as well, just make sure there are no rpy/rpyc files in the /game folder.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Tested and played through a few times, all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by. So as always, if there are any issues please report them on discord ( ).

Custom name fix and image loop fix, extract to the /game folder and let it overwrite the scripts.rpa:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
How's the next update here already?!

Smells fishy. Did Talothral make a pact with the devil?
Is he using blood magic? Maybe he even caused a rift
in the space time continuum?

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

He's always been quick to update.

The first Terminus game dropped fully completed and Sorcerer was completed quite quickly.

I want to say he works his ass off but i'm starting to think he has a basement dungeon with "guests" rendering for him.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Great update and as I show it in discord few days ago I thought we will wait few days more :) Thanks Talothral for your quick updates on a great story.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017

There are 2 things that make me think this is a leaked update and not an authorized update.

1. Talothral usually takes about 14 or 15 days to do an update. This has only been about 7.

2. ShaddyModda usually has their mod updated when the authorized update is released. The mod is not updated yet.

I could be wrong with both my assumptions though.

Reactions: EJW and Arrdvark

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There are 2 things that make me think this is a leaked update and not an authorized update.

1. Talothral usually takes about 14 or 15 days to do an update. This has only been about 7.

2. ShaddyModda usually has their mod updated when the authorized update is released. The mod is not updated yet.

I could be wrong with both my assumptions though.
1. I think this update just took longer to leak here, it's been out on Patreon for a while.

2. The mod was updated a week ago

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes