4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I do not believe this! A fully completed game without milking patreons first?
Truthfully, I did consider it a year ago when I started, but thought that since this was my learning experience it didn't feel right. Second one that I'm making, will have patreon. But regardless of any patrons that I gain or not the VN will be done. And released fully once it is done to the public. So in a year, year and half maybe. We see.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Truthfully, I did consider it a year ago when I started, but thought that since this was my learning experience it didn't feel right. Second one that I'm making, will have patreon. But regardless of any patrons that I gain or not the VN will be done. And released fully once it is done to the public. So in a year, year and half maybe. We see.
It is surprising, because normally someone releases a V.000000000001 version and then there are those who milk people for a year between updates. But you have gone the other way, I hope you can now get some financial rewards for it.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I didn't ended the game yet, but seems like there's no music or sound, so to make the experience kinda more enjoyable I recommend some background music, example:

Last edited:
Reactions: Niahrleak

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
If you like long ,boring games where you can fuck the least attractive, bald people on the universe this game is just for you
Sadly I have to agree with you. The game is really boring and slow and the scenes aren't that great. I really hoped this would be a good one since it was a sci-fi setting in space with alien girls.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Any idea on that to do to here they always breache some help this neds a walkthrough
1594677041238.png

Jun 16, 2018
is... is this a finished ren'py game that I don't have to follow for years to get a completed copy?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Surprised to see a completed game pop out from nowhere, so i gave it a try
Nice setting (i love sci-fi) and i liked most of the characters, not many choices, but the story was good, so not a problem
Also i liked all the ladies in this so that's a plus
Nice job dev!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah same problem here. Pretty sure I've done all the combos unless there's some choice way early on that causes this. So far all the combos are leading to game over.
Did you get the Lindsey scenes (she is the red head girl) cus am traing and i cant we need a hero with a walkthrough or the developer to share one

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
No I never had any scenes with Lindsey. At this point I'll just wait for a walkthrough. I can't really be bothered trying different choices to see how they pay off like an hour later in the game.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
No I never had any scenes with Lindsey. At this point I'll just wait for a walkthrough. I can't really be bothered trying different choices to see how they pay off like an hour later in the game.
LOL i just got them so you need to do 2 choices to get the scenes
First one
1594689208128.png
Second
1594689173027.png
and boom you get the scenes

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes