4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Unless the dev has plans on making one you could be waiting weeks for a walkthrough for this.

There are only 2 people making them, the rest gave up and those making them have a backlog.

TBF I am not particularly attached to this game. I mostly just played it out of boredom. So if it takes a few weeks or whatever I probably won't notice.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Ok bros i got to the ending i got all scenes theres only one ending btw and is.... well i dont know if you can call that and ending if that is the ending is bad now if this game is getting a sequel them is and ok ending but if not this is really bad

But the game is really good great scenes and history is not bad

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, quick and dirty walkthrough:
Irrelevant
Irrelevant
Stealth
Offer your arm
Truth
Ask Zae'na to stop mindreading
Asked permission to meet the Ot'ai
Let Lindsey Stay
Irrelevant
Accept
Irrelevant
Take the green stone tiger
Offer DNA sample
Voice discomfort
Ot'ai Greeting
Gently
Explain
Meet the Matriarch
Touch Qivian
Go meet Naelae
Zae'na, Naelae and Qivian are coming
Irrelevant
Meet Qivian
Kill the Male
Kill them
Of course
Yes
Meet Nova and Aegis
Kill
Order Nova to go back and use the commandos to defend the meeting.
Barrier deck
Give Zae'na free hands
Visit Aegis
Follow the merc
Visit Shelxae
Visit Qivian
Sure
Stun
Administrative
Reinforce the residential deck
Free hands
Irrelevant
Disable Ecail

The "Irrelevant" option mostly affects dialogue or is bit extended scene. So either is fine really.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So many bald people. Seems like the dev was annoyed with the hair in DAZ too. :ROFLMAO:
Got to reply to this since this keeps coming up. That is partially true, when I designed the aliens the dforce hair editor hadn't come out yet so nothing I had available then (and now) didn't fit their aesthetics.

Now Chiel (The main girl if you wish), that was intentional choice as I ended up liking how she looked without hair, there for transforming the whole species hairless if you wish. They eyebrows I kept just because. Aegis, well she was supposed to be more heavily implanted, but what I used for her implants didn't work that well. So when I stripped them off I just left her like that.

And I knew from the beginning that those choices wouldn't be for everyone, but can't please all.

Ok bros i got to the ending i got all scenes theres only one ending btw and is.... well i dont know if you can call that and ending if that is the ending is bad now if this game is getting a sequel them is and ok ending but if not this is really bad

But the game is really good great scenes and history is not bad
And as for this, there is a sequel coming eventually, but it isn't the next one I'll make. Simply for three reasons, the script isn't translated as it is old as I wrote it 20 odd years ago, so it will take some time to get ready for production. Second part is that I need few assets for it and bit more experience with DAZ and Ren'py until I wish to tackle that. So, I'll do the next one I have ready for production, then I'll return to this and continue the universe if you will. And thirdly, my mental health. I love the setting to the pieces, but the amount of time I put into it in the past year has let me bit tapped out for fast continuation of the universe.

The ending, well it is an ending, it wrapped up that part of the story, namely confronting Ecail and securing the status of the Station as neutral space. Did I manage to explain it? Apparently not. Will I enhance it? It isn't planned at the moment.

alasl

Jun 28, 2018
got this after " Disable Ecail "
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 22879, in script
    if ZaenaTask == 1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 22879, in <module>
    if ZaenaTask == 1:
NameError: name 'ZaenaTask' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if ZaenaTask == 1:
  File "C:\Users\BrosFist\Desktop\TerminusReachSentinel-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\BrosFist\Desktop\TerminusReachSentinel-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\BrosFist\Desktop\TerminusReachSentinel-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if ZaenaTask == 1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1.0
Tue Jul 14 11:42:06 2020

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
got this after " Disable Ecail "
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if ZaenaTask == 1:
    if ZaenaTask == 1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if ZaenaTask == 1:
  File "C:\Users\BrosFist\Desktop\TerminusReachSentinel-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\BrosFist\Desktop\TerminusReachSentinel-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\BrosFist\Desktop\TerminusReachSentinel-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if ZaenaTask == 1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1.0
Tue Jul 14 11:42:06 2020
Did you install the bug fix?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oh, no, just downloaded yesterday. Didn't see bug fix then . Sorry, my mistake
No worries. I'll keep them separate for few more days as it is just easier for everyone to download the small file then the whole 3 gigs again. If there isn't more popping up I'll merge the patch in to the main downloads.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
I was wondering if this had a prequel, seems to be a lot of background that hints at a first game or storyline... unless this was done 'Lucas style', start in the middle.
Aside from some grammatical issues, wonderfully written story. The 'skip frame animation' was a bit annoying, preferred the smoother animations, but that leaves room for polish I guess if upgrades are planned for the future. I did hope for a bit more toward the end, kinda wanted to know if the Princess or others would opt for the special treatment.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Got to reply to this since this keeps coming up. That is partially true, when I designed the aliens the dforce hair editor hadn't come out yet so nothing I had available then (and now) didn't fit their aesthetics.

Now Chiel (The main girl if you wish), that was intentional choice as I ended up liking how she looked without hair, there for transforming the whole species hairless if you wish. They eyebrows I kept just because. Aegis, well she was supposed to be more heavily implanted, but what I used for her implants didn't work that well. So when I stripped them off I just left her like that.

And I knew from the beginning that those choices wouldn't be for everyone, but can't please all.

I didn't attack you or complain in any way, i just know how fucking annoying hair in DAZ can be.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I was wondering if this had a prequel, seems to be a lot of background that hints at a first game or storyline... unless this was done 'Lucas style', start in the middle.
Aside from some grammatical issues, wonderfully written story. The 'skip frame animation' was a bit annoying, preferred the smoother animations, but that leaves room for polish I guess if upgrades are planned for the future. I did hope for a bit more toward the end, kinda wanted to know if the Princess or others would opt for the special treatment.
Grammatical issues are bound to happen as English is third language for me, so if there are really bad grammar issues that I missed let me know, I'll fix them and put in the patch.

And no, at best there would be just sex with Kraed as even with the treatment they wouldn't be compatible as there are no shared genetical traits, not the right words but I haven't had my gallon of coffee yet. But for the Princess herself? No, she is loyal to her father and she wants the throne. Alien lovers don't fit to that, thus the mild lamenting of it.

And yes, there is earlier story as well, but it was written when I was in really bad place mentally and it reflects that state of mind, so it isn't exactly a pretty to read. Not that I'm exactly objecting to making more of horror style story either but some of the scenes in it would go from "Ok that is disturbing" to "OMFG WHY THE FUCK I HAD TO SEE THAT?".

I didn't attack you or complain in any way, i just know how fucking annoying hair in DAZ can be.
I didn't take it as an attack or complain, so don't worry. I have a feeling that it keeps coming up so wanted to explain the reasoning for it. And your post was the most recent one to have it.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
So many bald people. Seems like the dev was annoyed with the hair in DAZ too. :ROFLMAO:
Probably? lol still I believe baldies are really common in this kind of fictional setup.

Only passed few renders and I like how the story feels, I could actually imagine it like a movie. I wait there is plenty of body types and bits as well. Iam getting a bit bored of the typical bimbo body in all games. The 3gb size seems like it have a good portion of story.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Probably? lol still I believe baldies are really common in this kind of fictional setup.

Only passed few renders and I like how the story feels, I could actually imagine it like a movie. I wait there is plenty of body types and bits as well. Iam getting a bit bored of the typical bimbo body in all games. The 3gb size seems like it have a good portion of story.
I know how annoying hair in DAZ can be so that was my, half serious, first thought but he already explained it further above that i was partially right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The ending, well it is an ending, it wrapped up that part of the story, namely confronting Ecail and securing the status of the Station as neutral space. Did I manage to explain it? Apparently not. Will I enhance it? It isn't planned at the moment.
If I read rightly earlier in the thread, this is your first game?

If so the fact you got to the end and wrapped it up in any way at all is at aleast something. You know these things are a learning experience. The main purpose of an ending is wrapping up all points it doesn't leave any, or very few, plot holes.

The thing with people playing your game is if they enjoy it they do expect an ending that leaves them satisfied .... or make everyone hate you and leave it on a cliffhanger.

Point is, it was an ending at least and hopefully what you take away from the experience and feedback helps you make something else after this.

As long as you enjoyed making it, that's all that matters.

No matter what you add you won't please everyone as you know so all you can do is include everything you like and leave it down to people to either enjoy it or move on. You will find a good chunk of people will enjoy it and now follow your work.

Reactions: L30

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
If I read rightly earlier in the thread, this is your first game?

If so the fact you got to the end and wrapped it up in any way at all is at aleast something. You know these things are a learning experience. The main purpose of an ending is wrapping up all points it doesn't leave any, or very few, plot holes.

The thing with people playing your game is if they enjoy it they do expect an ending that leaves them satisfied .... or make everyone hate you and leave it on a cliffhanger.

Point is, it was an ending at least and hopefully what you take away from the experience and feedback helps you make something else after this.
Technically it is also the first published text in English. But yeah, and it is problem when developing alone with little critical feedback. I love my friends to bits but I don't trust the bastards enough to give constructive feedback. And lesson have been learned and it will alter things going forward.

As long as you enjoyed making it, that's all that matters.

No matter what you add you won't please everyone as you know so all you can do is include everything you like and leave it down to people to either enjoy it or move on. You will find a good chunk of people will enjoy it and now follow your work.
Liked, loved it, and absolutely hated it. But that's part of the process, there were scenes that I did too many times until I was happy with them.

And, when I started, I had two goals. One was to finish it up and not to leave it hanging in development hell of remastering it again and again, and second was that that there is at least one person who enjoyed outside of my circle of friends. And at least according to some of the comments some liked it. So I'm happy. And that is all it matters in the end, that there was one person who liked it.

Last edited:

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
I know how annoying hair in DAZ can be so that was my, half serious, first thought but he already explained it further above that i was partially right.
Oh sorry I did not read the whole thread I just download started the game and I like it instantly and commented, I just back that seems odd there is a jump of events in the part where Chiel was going to visit her mother, them after Garret is awake next to the Zaena, did I miss something? or is that a bug?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oh sorry I did not read the whole thread I just download started the game and I like it instantly and commented, I just back that seems odd there is a jump of events in the part where Chiel was going to visit her mother, them after Garret is awake next to the Zaena, did I miss something? or is that a bug?
That shouldn't happen, I know the spot you are on though. Did you accept or decline the invitation to "Celebrate?"

EDIT: Ok yeah I know what happened, give me a minute to fix it.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes