Collection Video Terrible Fairy Collection [2022-02-27] [Terrible Fairy]

Aug 11, 2021
Can someone write a plot and timeline as some videos are connected as if its a series of events, which it is. Also what does the AV and the AC mean in the video names, are they just different versions?
I don't know if this helps but it includes everything listed in order of release. You can deduce the timeline of events which is linear from this (I think). Also I've included the names of the girls for each video because I was regularly getting confused with all the similar faces.

Naming convention as follows. YY.MM of release first, followed by the release name, followed by the actors. Names left of the 'X' are the females or passive actors, and names right of the 'X' are the futas or active actors. Different sex scenes in the same video market by "-" After April '19 versions of 1080p videos are also available. Almost every movie, beside the shorts, has an Alternate Costume version (AC) which is almost always inferior to the original version imo (but that's subjective).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
19.10 Otherworldly Wedding (Cynthia x Caitlyn & Lucy)
[/SPOILER]
what is this exactly? I was hoping it would be a futa trio pair wedding video with an orgy at the end but what is it?

Also the profile for the Rebel character is missing. 19.09 Campfire Memories - Rebel And Vicky (Victoria x Rebel)

And some of the older videos have only music and no sounds or dialogue. Missed opportunities for sexual stimulation.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
what is this exactly? I was hoping it would be a futa trio pair wedding video with an orgy at the end but what is it?
Cynthia's avant garde sexual fantasies, while she plays Phantom of the Opera on the violin. How much better can it get?

Also the profile for the Rebel character is missing. 19.09 Campfire Memories - Rebel And Vicky (Victoria x Rebel)
I know. Maybe she will be fleshed out in the future.

And some of the older videos have only music and no sounds or dialogue. Missed opportunities for sexual stimulation.
That's a common theme with older works of many creators in general. Usually as creators grow in subs over time they tend to spend more resources on VA and audio.

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
The videos have lots of sexual energy despite not being Nyl quality of visuals. Needs more enticing provoking dialogue and thus arousing mini plots.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Alright, for convenience, I made a torrent with the content from the first post (around 55GB). I'll check later to add what I'm missing in it going through the comment one by one.

EDIT: torrent updated with
- Hotel Intimacy - 1080
- Hotel Intimacy AC - 1080
- Heated Reunion - 1080
- Heated Reunion AC - 1080
- So We Meet Again - 1080
- So We Meet Again AC - 1080

Edit 2: torrent update with
- Your Secret - 1080
- Your Secret AC - 1080

Edit 3: Adding comics + reorganizing the torrent in Comics / Videos and added resolution + fps to the videos.

Edit 4: torrent updated with
- A Terrible 2019 AV - 1080

Edit 4bis: torrent updated with
- A Terrible 2019 - 1080 (syncing in progress)

Last edited:

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Also there has not been any futanari fucking another futanari's pussy yet, or i have missed something. Will we get any such scenes? Futa on female is great, but futa on futa pussy is great too when set up right but must always remain a minority.

meto200

Dec 1, 2018
Alright, for convenience, I made a torrent with the content from the first post (around 43GB). I'll check later to add what I'm missing in it going through the comment one by one.

EDIT : torrent updated with
- Hotel Intimacy - 1080
- Heated Reunion - 1080
I can't open it. It brings up another page full of random letters, numbers.

• Angry
Reactions: CROWNBEACH12345

so12n

Aug 22, 2021
Slyxxx24's stuff is too mean-spirited for me, though I adore Detention and can't recommend that highly enough. More fantastic voice work from SilkyMilk and OolayTiger. If the author has done more cute-skit-with-futa-fucking work, I haven't seen it.
DO they have a full collection thread on here? Not sure if they use a different name or what

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Alright, for convenience, I made a torrent with the content from the first post (around 43GB). I'll check later to add what I'm missing in it going through the comment one by one.

- Hotel Intimacy - 1080
- Heated Reunion - 1080
is it just me or is the torrent not downloading for anyone?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
i been trying but it just sends me to another page.
Ah yes, weirdly enough here on attachment, when you click on it, it try to interpret as a text file and not as a .torrent file, so you need to right click and download it.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Ah yes, weirdly enough here on attachment, when you click on it, it try to interpret as a text file and not as a .torrent file, so you need to right click and download it.
oh well fuck, im a idiot :O
Sorry im used to just clicking and watching it download automatically. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: CuirCuir
Feb 14, 2020
Alright, for convenience, I made a torrent with the content from the first post (around 55GB). I'll check later to add what I'm missing in it going through the comment one by one.

- Hotel Intimacy - 1080
- Heated Reunion - 1080

Edit 2 : torrent update with
- Your Secret - 1080
- Your Secret AC - 1080
hey thanks for the torrent! but im stuck at 91%. Please, can you turn on your seedbox ?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
hey thanks for the torrent! but im stuck at 91%. Please, can you turn on your seedbox ?
I have two separate seedbox that's turned ON 24/24h (and TheTerribleFairy is currently uploading hard), so that isn't the issue but I did update the torrent twice to take in account the higher resolution version (you can see two edit on my post), which is likely the issue.

What you can do is delete the current torrent but choose to KEEP (very important) the files on disk when removing then download the updated version of the torrent without starting it (import it in a paused state) and choose to "verify" in your client.
That way your client while check the difference between the torrent and the files already downloaded and once the verify is done, you can start it and it will only download what's missing/different (that can be done because I kept the same layout on the files, expect for those modified, so your client will know it already download the majority of it).

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2020
I have two separate seedbox that's turned ON 24/24h (and TheTerribleFairy is currently uploading hard), so that isn't the issue but I did update the torrent twice to take in account the higher resolution version (you can see two edit on my post), which is likely the issue.

What you can do is delete the current torrent but choose to KEEP (very important) the files on disk when removing then download the updated version of the torrent without starting it (import it in a paused state) and choose to "verify" in your client.
That way your client while check the difference between the torrent and the files already downloaded and once the verify is done, you can start it and it will only download what's missing/different (that can be done because I kept the same layout on the files, expect for those modified, so your client will know it already download the majority of it).
okay downloaded the latest torrent from your post and it seems to be working. 500kb down and 4mb up