• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1699988514131.png

Overview:
What is ToM?

Testament of Minos tells the story of Laura,
her quest to get justice for the death of her family and the many sacrifices it will take.
Meet unexpected allies and discover the tragedies of both Laura and the mysterious island she explores.
To gain the power she needs to challenge the god that spurned her Laura will need to sacrifice many souls.
Thankfully the island of Panorgia is rich with potential victims and Laura will have dozens of ways to dominate,
humiliate and kill them.
See her indulge her lustful and ravenous urges as she uses her blessed body to smother, crush,
suffocate and devour her enemies.
She got some anger issues from her father and lust issues from her mother.
As she try to control herself, she will bring havoc in to that island to finish everything once and for all.
You can check about Minos and Minotaur's history and you will get Laura's reasons.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-10-14
Developer: Drages Animations - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.68
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

kY5hKQ.png LAvdk6 (1).png dam3y2.png 7jBhZ6.png cim3iA.png pbwspT.png WWT1O_.png FYA5UI.png FoGPCf.png pxRkSl.png PZFziB.png LVqI_H.png icyydT.png 4SkA0F.png 1656910440787.png oSBUi1.png wVgs6G.png LAvdk6.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. I instantly recognized the style even from the mouse over pics.
I remember the super brutal game a loooooong time ago.

Reactions: SBSeed

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hmm. Not into being a futa protag and the tags look dubious....at best.

But there is a serious lack of existent content where the MC gets to be a proper monster like a mino, centaur, or dragon.

Maybe I can eke out some good times in the game despite it not thematically being my sorta vibe :p

agad147

Apr 25, 2018
I can't see rituals only white screen

UPD: Found a fix. If game folder name has symbols like [ or ] for some reason game won't load animations and will show you only white screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trotl2000
Jul 24, 2020
Hi for those of you good at save game manipulations please go to C:\Users\youruser\AppData\LocalLow\DragesAnimations\TOM and check all the files there , im a noob so don't know what dose what. hoping someone will figure out and cut the grind by 90%

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes