Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wgkov

Nov 1, 2021
I get that part :KEK:, what I mean is, why do they have to make skinny characters fat? There already chubby characters like Mei or Roadhog idk haha
So you don't get what a fetish is. It's basically the reason why this forum exists. Why people get turned on for a character? It's a fantasy.

• Angry
Reactions: ArtLink

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
not sure what to make of it, shes not "fat" theres some definite junk in the trunk but shes definitely not the typical loli marie rose either. kinda curious whats his reasoning, his other previews were pretty close on the face since it seems to be blowjob focused so you prolly won't even see her body anyway? :unsure:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
not sure what to make of it, shes not "fat" theres some definite junk in the trunk but shes definitely not the typical loli marie rose either. kinda curious whats his reasoning, his other previews were pretty close on the face since it seems to be blowjob focused so you prolly won't even see her body anyway? :unsure:
I mean it's not even that she has some junk. See how Spizzy approached to this problem ( created by patreon ). She got an upgrade on ass and booba, but she's still slender/hot babe...and not a blob.

• Haha
Reactions: ArtLink

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
This marie rose is really strange, the exaggerated and unrestrained movements of the thick lips and overly plump body form a strong contrast with the shy and cute little girl like marie rose. . . . Anyway, I don't like it very much, do you like this kind of marie rose?
No, and he wonders on his patreon why he gets comments like here that she's fat. His previous models like Tifa were more grown up, so it's easier to put some meat/fat here and there and slap "THICC" sticker on them. Marie is ....on the petite side and looks monstrous with the same treatment.

Reactions: stormofshadow

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
New Doa character Fat Rose :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not even the greatest amount of J.J. adrams SFX he place within that clip can hide that adnomination.
hqdefault.jpg
He could have took any other popular chubby character that is design for that body type. But instead he went into this cursed direction. I can understand doing things that not within the norm. But their a thing like doing other characters people don't expect you doing and this uncanny shit. It could be I'm more then just a coomer and been spoiled from the likes of Nagoonimation's Marie Rose animation quality that give me this reaction to this.

So you don't get what a fetish is. It's basically the reason why this forum exists. Why people get turned on for a character? It's a fantasy.
Dude this is a body anatomy failure. It like he took a Marie Rose head that was design for a petite body type and combine it with a Chubby one. Which is why it look uncanny as hell. It like if I took Dhalsim body type and combine it with Marie Rose head then claim "it's a anorexic fetish."

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I'm more then just a coomer and been spoiled from the likes of Nagoonimation's Marie Rose animation quality that got me to reaction that like.
His Marie version was fine. He decided to age her up ( nazi Patreon safety team :HideThePain: ), upgrading her booba, ass and making her slightly more mature looking white retaining her still rather slender body frame.

She looks almost like a fusion with Jabba from Star Wars.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Hey do you get this video? im looking out too :sneaky:
this is just the 3 jessie movies edited together isnt it? will probably find them separate somewhere on the first page in that mess of links :giggle: or maybe theres a torrent link somewhere in the previous pages

nordehartet

Sep 23, 2021
Not even the greatest amount of J.J. adrams SFX he place within that clip can hide that adnomination.
View attachment 2597189
He could have took any other popular chubby character that is design for that body type. But instead he went into this cursed direction. I can understand doing things that not within the norm. But their a thing like doing other characters people don't expect you doing and this uncanny shit. It could be I'm more then just a coomer and been spoiled from the likes of Nagoonimation's Marie Rose animation quality that give me this reaction to this.

Dude this is a body anatomy failure. It like he took a Marie Rose head that was design for a petite body type and combine it Chubby one. Which is why it look uncanny as hell. It like if I took Dhalsim body type and combine it with Marie Rose head then claim "it's a anorexic fetish."
Thank you for the kind words. Always a joy visiting this pleasant forum.

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
this is just the 3 jessie movies edited together isnt it? will probably find them separate somewhere on the first page in that mess of links :giggle: or maybe theres a torrent link somewhere in the previous pages
I'm like hes Jessie shes is suck a bitch.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote