Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Thank you for the kind words. Always a joy visiting this pleasant forum.
ngl it's really weird because in other threads I don't see people complaining so much about artist's preferences but here I almost feel like it's repeating and people just keep b*tching at your style while there are tons of others which they could follow instead...

Reactions: nyqz and JR648

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
ngl it's really weird because in other threads I don't see people complaining so much about artist's preferences but here I almost feel like it's repeating and people just keep b*tching at your style while there are tons of others which they could follow instead...
And that is true, I like 50% of his works and I really appreciatte them, the others we can ignore them. Now that I remeber I had bitched about his works once, regarding the Marie Rose.

But, that is what people get by doing something on internet, there is always someone that will be glad and someone else that will complain about it.

oxjaw

Sep 10, 2020
Feels like everyone out here wants big tits big ass but tiny frame. Doesn't that look weird? As much as his new work looks fat at least its a good ratio.

Reactions: nyqz and hqxrjvuh

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Feels like everyone out here wants big tits big ass but tiny frame. Doesn't that look weird?
We may want things smaller, but tell this to nazi Safety and Compliance team of Patreon. They go with bit titted and big assed models as it keeps them off moderation radar on Patreon and they want money for their work.

As much as his new work looks fat at least its a good ratio.
Maybe in USA or Arfrica, but that's not European beauty standard in 2023.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: stormofshadow

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
b4f.jpg

i'm not saying it is or is not the case here, but sometimes when you see above normal amounts of praise/criticism about someone's work, it is simply indicative of the quality of the work. for example, it's not "really weird" to see that an artist like nagoonimation gets so many compliments. it's not some conspiracy.

yes it would be rude to just keep bitching over and over about the same thing, but in this case someone asked for opinions specifically about this version of marie-rose. those who like it stayed silent. some who did not like it (including me) answered the question. it's really not complicated.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 2618562

i'm not saying it is or is not the case here, but sometimes when you see above normal amounts of praise/criticism about someone's work, it is simply indicative of the quality of the work. for example, it's not "really weird" to see that an artist like nagoonimation gets so many compliments. it's not some conspiracy.

yes it would be rude to just keep bitching over and over about the same thing, but in this case someone asked for opinions specifically about this version of marie-rose. those who like it stayed silent. some who did not like it (including me) answered the question. it's really not complicated.
True no need to bitch over it, free market will judge it - especially that recently he extra cares about sub count and Patreon income.

Reactions: stormofshadow

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 2618562

People were b*tching about his work LONG before he started working on Marie e.g. with his constant angels and so on... this is not the first case and only model related one. I'm not trying to whiteknights him just saying that I'm following a lots of threads here and this is the only one that gets a bit overboard with criticism... I will not elaborate on this one further as I don't want to cloth this thread with useless stuff I mostly wanted to mention it because he's here once in a while but he always just gets shit on which feels a bit overkill imho.

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
People were b*tching about his work LONG before...
if it is the same people repeatedly complaining over and over then it is weird. if not, then it's possible that a lot of people just don't like the style. art is in the eye of the beholder.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
People were b*tching about his work LONG before he started working on Marie e.g. with his constant angels and so on... this is not the first case and only model related one. I'm not trying to whiteknights him just saying that I'm following a lots of threads here and this is the only one that gets a bit overboard with criticism... I will not elaborate on this one further as I don't want to cloth this thread with useless stuff I mostly wanted to mention it because he's here once in a while but he always just gets shit on which feels a bit overkill imho.
bruh, for u to say that this is the only one that is overboard with criticism, or you are tetra or you just lied about following other threads LMAO, guys here are actually very chill so far, try take a look at jackerman or nagoo and see hell break loose

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Taeyeondeepfake

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote