Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ngl it's really weird because in other threads I don't see people complaining so much about artist's preferences but here I almost feel like it's repeating and people just keep b*tching at your style while there are tons of others which they could follow instead...
That because in those other threads the comments get purge by trigger happy mods here. So it no surprising you rarely see people complaining about artist's preferences.
Feels like everyone out here wants big tits big ass but tiny frame. Doesn't that look weird? As much as his new work looks fat at least its a good ratio.
Dezmall did a amazing job with that Velma animation and VG Erotica has some great Mei animations. So no, not everyone here only want "tiny frame." The model showcase here looked proportionately incorrect and at best meme material.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
What do you mean what happened? This is the same stuff he's always produced lol. How can you say it looks like AI trash?
for sure not, i literally just watch now other works i have saved, expressions/mouth movement looks much better than this uncanny trash i saw on last video, i wish to somehow unseen that lol , ill prob have some nightmares with that, big downgrade in quality, so im assuming its the classic story letting AI degrade the quality(idk if he also used AI before but at least only used a small % and it doesnt look uncanny). People should really stop using AI untill is not uncanny anymore at least and only if it gonna actually increase quality of something, way too many cases where AI just downgrade everything.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
for sure not, i literally just watch now other works i have saved, expressions/mouth movement looks much better than this uncanny trash i saw on last video, i wish to somehow unseen that lol , ill prob have some nightmares with that, big downgrade in quality, so im assuming its the classic story letting AI degrade the quality(idk if he also used AI before but at least only used a small % and it doesnt look uncanny). People should really stop using AI untill is not uncanny anymore at least and only if it gonna actually increase quality of something, way too many cases where AI just downgrade everything.
What AI program is there for animation? I thought it was just for Art and Voices at the moment.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
What AI program is there for animation? I thought it was just for Art and Voices at the moment.
theres alot of tools to help you animate some parts of the animation, i think for sure he used AI for expression/mouth/voice sync etc coz it looks wayy too uncanny

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If this is a WIP clip then there isn't much to say here other then it showcase why he using so make filters and camera angles. The one positive I can give is the hair physics are top notch and aren't clipping through the model. However it need to be little bit tone down.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
If this is a WIP clip then there isn't much to say here other then it showcase why he using so make filters and camera angles. The one positive I can give is the hair physics are top notch and aren't clipping through the model. However it need to be little bit tone down.
Animation or physics aren't the problem here. Model on the other hand...

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

feradaspista

Apr 6, 2020
I'm curious to know what happened to this guy, I agree that he is one of the best animators and I like how his works resemble Umemaro

Reactions: hqxrjvuh
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote