meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I was thinking of adding MM videos to the main pack. Both characters start out male, I feel like there should be an equal number of mm/fm/and lesbian videos. It'd be nice if it could choose which gif to use based on your and your opponent's level of transformation, but that is beyond me. I think to add mp3's to the main directory and title them like the others.

Reactions: Gesvae

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
while I don't doubt the quality of your work, I'm getting concerned about the amount of ongoing projects
TF Card Battle is basically done. Naked Ambition is on hiatus, Futa Oasis only has 1 more public update left, and this new game is a side project that'll be over by May.
So I only really have 2/3 games I'm actively working on.

EtPerMun

Sep 24, 2017
Not really my fetish, but the game itself is a lot of fun. Especially when you manage to do stuff like drawing every single card in an 80-card deck. Brought the boss from 225 instantly to -479 XD
OK, managed to improve on that by a bit. I could probably go on forever, but I feel I'm starting to risk an integer overflow...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Seamonkey

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Any chance we'll ever see a female start option? I love corruption TF applied to women, but MtF transformation is a turnoff personally.

A real shame because many TF games check MOST of my kinks, and do absolutely nothing for me.

May 5, 2021
TF Card Battle is basically done. Naked Ambition is on hiatus, Futa Oasis only has 1 more public update left, and this new game is a side project that'll be over by May.
So I only really have 2/3 games I'm actively working on.
Since TF Card Battle is basically done, does that mean at some point we'll be getting modding support?
cause it feels like TFCB would really be enhanced by such.
and cause I enjoy playing modded things at least 5x more than base product stuff.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Since TF Card Battle is basically done, does that mean at some point we'll be getting modding support?
cause it feels like TFCB would really be enhanced by such.
and cause I enjoy playing modded things at least 5x more than base product stuff.
I'm not sure I've ever seen any particularly significant HTML modding. I think the engine itself makes it fairly difficult. Can't add to the original file, you have to copy it and change the things you want to, so multiple mods don't work together. Or so I gather from seeing what people have said regarding DoL mods.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm not sure I've ever seen any particularly significant HTML modding. I think the engine itself makes it fairly difficult. Can't add to the original file, you have to copy it and change the things you want to, so multiple mods don't work together. Or so I gather from seeing what people have said regarding DoL mods.
It's pretty easy to mod, just load it up in Twine and it will decomplie everything for you.

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
It's pretty easy to mod, just load it up in Twine and it will decomplie everything for you.
I'm wondering why no modpacks are coming out then. I've been able to swap videos out so far. But adding Videos to cards without them right now wasn't possible. I'll look at twine. The most useful mod right now would be a automatic Video adder. So It just checks the folder img\sidebar and if it finds something for vid#(a b c d) then it will select a random one and if nothings there it will leave it blank(or you can have a stock image that just shows up regardless for WIP).

This game would be insane with a few community image packs. The gameplay is already really addicting.

Just checked the code for sideBarImage Its got some spaghetti lmao. I'm bad at reading other peoples code sorry in advanced mine is just as sus. How do you set the case of individual cards?

<<case 1>>
<script>
document.getElementById('sideBar').src = "img/sidebar/" + SugarCube.State.variables.gifTmp + ".mp4";
</script>

What case is a card with no sidebar? as cases so far were just how many random videos a card can choose from but I didn't see the default of not having any video for a card.

I'm wondering if the individual cards are hardcoded to how many gif are in the original img/sidebar pack with the game. If thats the case just knowing how to make card 180 accept a mp4 file would be a huge help. 180 is just the card stalk which has no video currently. I'm just looking for the process of making the cards without any video be able to use the sidebar

Sorry lots of things I'm thinking about

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
The most useful mod right now would be a automatic Video adder. So It just checks the folder img\sidebar and if it finds something for vid#(a b c d) then it will select a random one and if nothings there it will leave it blank(or you can have a stock image that just shows up regardless for WIP).
This game would be insane with a few community image packs. The gameplay is already really addicting.
This. 100% This.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm wondering why no modpacks are coming out then. I've been able to swap videos out so far. But adding Videos to cards without them right now wasn't possible. I'll look at twine. The most useful mod right now would be a automatic Video adder. So It just checks the folder img\sidebar and if it finds something for vid#(a b c d) then it will select a random one and if nothings there it will leave it blank(or you can have a stock image that just shows up regardless for WIP).

Just checked the code for sideBarImage Its got some spaghetti lmao. I'm bad at reading other peoples code sorry in advanced mine is just as sus. How do you set the case of individual cards?

<<case 1>>
<script>
document.getElementById('sideBar').src = "img/sidebar/" + SugarCube.State.variables.gifTmp + ".mp4";
</script>

What case is a card with no sidebar? as cases so far were just how many random videos a card can choose from but I didn't see the default of not having any video for a card.

I'm wondering if the individual cards are hardcoded to how many gif are in the original img/sidebar pack with the game. If thats the case just knowing how to make card 180 accept a mp4 file would be a huge help. 180 is just the card stalk which has no video currently. I'm just looking for the process of making the cards without any video be able to use the sidebar

Sorry lots of things I'm thinking about
The reason that cards have a defined number of gifs is that things running on your browser in HTML can't search your hard drive for files (for obvious safety reasons).
So the game has no way of knowing how few or how many gifs you've added, if I just searched for 50 gifs on every card you'd run into tons of missing file errors.

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
The reason that cards have a defined number of gifs is that things running on your browser in HTML can't search your hard drive for files (for obvious safety reasons).
So the game has no way of knowing how few or how many gifs you've added, if I just searched for 50 gifs on every card you'd run into tons of missing file errors.
I have what I think is a good solution. I'm not familiar with the limitations of HTML games this is my first time thinking about it. But is it possible to give every card x number of gifs. This would be up to you maybe 4 which I commonly saw for some of the cards or more/less. Then make a standard gif that you would copy for each card. This would be able to be replaced with a mp4 of any kind. letting the community do the hard work of making lots of files for all the cards you make. Hell I'll do em if you make it something where all I have to do is replace the names of 180(a b c d) ect.

just have a stock mp4 that is a WIP. and let us fix that over time so you don't have to work hard. I just would love seeing this game in a spot where the community can make lots of universal packs for it. hell and if you find ones you like to replace the WIP vids it would be as easy as downloading the image packs the community makes themselves and implementing it.

If you give me a version of the game with whatever number of random sidebar options you choose I will implement all of them with a standard gif and send it back here. I can easily help with repetitive work like that if you do the coding :D(I'll even test it with a new card for you )

Last edited:

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
I'm a programmer myself and really see the amount of workloads you are putting on yourself. I want your projects to succeed(I got monster within(Give that game steam deck support though lol)) but you have a pretty large community following you at this point. you can start utilizing us to ease your workload at least for this :)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I just am going to have to optimize my controls a bit better.
Here’s what I did:
I’ve bound the A, Escape, Tab, and Space Bar keys to A, B, X, Y and the potion slots (plus an empty slot) to a touch menu on the left trackpad. That was enough to play a round comfortably. Right trackpad is mouse, right trigger left mouse click.

Adding the "toggle magnifier" function to the left bumper took care of the small text for me.

Reactions: ratholos12345
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes