Jan 25, 2019
Is this game extremely difficult, or am I just fucking stupid?
It depends on your strategy. As a rule of thumb: more cards does not equal better deck. As such, not buying anything in a turn can be a better choice.

By and large, while going for specific traits can be useful, an actually good deck will focus on a central tactic. A good beginner's deck would be one where you try and focus primarily on buying cards that let you draw more cards. Thus, phone a friend and paranoia are good starting picks. Also, if you can afford it, grab any All nighter you see as being able to draw 2 cards is critical to any winning deck. The next most important card attribute is shields. Simply put, while the enemy damage will increase over time, a shield 3 card can allow you to avoid taking almost any damage for the first several rounds.

Simply put, until you get used to the game, avoid any tf damage cards that don't let you drawn other cards as tf, while needed to win a round, is actually the least useful attribute when it comes to being successful.

A well constructed draw based deck will frequently drawn every card in their deck each turn, thus meaning that while you may only have a handful of tf cards, you'll still get to play them eventually. Don't worry about bosses for tf either as they take damage from brain, heart, and submission as well.

Aug 14, 2016
Is this game extremely difficult, or am I just fucking stupid?
The best piece of advice I can give you is that you want to have a really really good reason for buying any card that doesn't draw you more cards. Playing a shitload of cards every turn is your best way to generate lots of resources and and to do that you need lots of card draw. Cards like Phone a Friend, Paranoia and Infiltration Mission are incredibly useful because they give you resources and draw you another card. Cards like All-Nighter and So Big are even more useful because they gain you one card. Buy everything you can with card draw, and only what you really really need without.

Reactions: silphael

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know what variable affects the enemies attack range in the console? For example an enemy could hit for 4-8 tf a turn or 5-10 tf a turn.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know what variable affects the enemies attack range in the console? For example an enemy could hit for 4-8 tf a turn or 5-10 tf a turn.
The formula is random(TFMin,TFMax)
TFMin starts at 1 and increases at a rate of turn%(difficulty*2)
TFMax starts at 2 and increases at a rate of turn%difficulty
Difficulty in story mode starts at 5 and how it decreases per round changes based on Ascension level. At 0 it goes 5, 5, 4, 3. At 1 it goes 5, 4, 3. At 6 it goes 4, 3, 2.

tonkamech

May 6, 2018
I think a victory screen after winning would be nice, just give you a chance to see some of the other images in case you run over the TF limit of the opponent

Harko96

May 2, 2018
Am I the only one crashing? I play on chrome and eventually after some minutes google chrome crashes and goes completely dark. Is it a bug from the new update or is it just me?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
What variable determines when the thoughts in the sidebar when you play a card switch over? I know "thoughtrand" determines which quote shows up but I don't know what makes them switch to "sluttier" quotes. For example "Gross... did you really have to cum on me?" becomes "You know, they say this is good for your skin. "

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What variable determines when the thoughts in the sidebar when you play a card switch over? I know "thoughtrand" determines which quote shows up but I don't know what makes them switch to "sluttier" quotes. For example "Gross... did you really have to cum on me?" becomes "You know, they say this is good for your skin. "
For most cards, it's based on a stat called "scoreLoss" or "subLoss". This is equal to the total cost of heart or sub cards you've bought. The names are a hold over from an old score system that got dropped before .1. For your example the thresehold is a scoreLoss stat of 35 or higher. You also get different thoughts if you have that cards theme trait.
For Animal Girl cards, it changes based on how of that animals "points" you have at thresholds of <5, <10 and >10.
For Magical Girl, it's based on how high your "corruption".

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Which card are videos 146 meant for? I assume "Graduation" but I'm not sure. If they are meant for Graduation they don't play in game when you play the card.

Kaprikorn

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I love having some more strategic kind of erotic games show up on this site!

That's why I am hoping to reach the dev through this forum post about adding some form of paypal or anything that does not require the use of a credit card (even bitcoin would be fine) so I can contribute to this amazing piece of software in the hopes it will continue to evolve itself and will blossom an entire genre of new adult games :)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I love having some more strategic kind of erotic games show up on this site!

That's why I am hoping to reach the dev through this forum post about adding some form of paypal or anything that does not require the use of a credit card (even bitcoin would be fine) so I can contribute to this amazing piece of software in the hopes it will continue to evolve itself and will blossom an entire genre of new adult games :)
Dev here. I'm glad you like the game so much. You can donate via Paypal on .

For an update on what's going on with the game, all the content for .7 has been planned, as soon as I finish Calibration Error I'll start work on it for a release hopefully next month.

Kaprikorn

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
amazing! thank you for the quick response dev!
Donation is coming in straight away :) looking forward to be playing the newest version for myself! :D

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I really like the attention to some details in the cards. Such as in the futanari deck, some class cards start dominant, but the picture, text, and gif all change to a submissive one after getting a submissive card. Only complaint I could make is that it seems like there are only 2 gifs to go with each version (for a total of 4 for each card), so it feels like the gifs get very repetitive. So, personally, I'd like to see 3 per each of those, since I think each normal card with a gif has 5 different gifs. I'm probably wrong on that.

It just feels like the gifs tend not to repeat as much for normal cards. I don't know how much the other decks do stuff like that since I haven't used them as much. This is a much better game than I first thought it would be, since I'm usually not as much of a fan of html games.

Edit: Played some more, and I guess the amount of gifs are in line with most other transformations. This is still a very good game though.

Last edited:

nilsy

Aug 4, 2017
Its a great game.
Sometimes its better to not take any transformation, if you pick "bimbo" and you still dont want "breast impants" transformation then while it may be a balanced game but thematically its bit "off".
Sometimes wish the Transformations would be a little more interactive with the different "classes" (bimbo/maid...)
Id call it the best HARD game on the whole site, its hard as in deep and fun not hard as in repetitive

snakey

Jul 10, 2017
I'm curious on if anyone has put their own png images in to customize it a little. Do the images have to be the right specs? or do you have to spell out the complete file path to get to it? I'm a little confused

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes