Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

something12341234

Oct 8, 2020
Collection Packages :

(182 imgs for 50Mo)
Girls: WidowMaker, D.va, Mercy, Sombra, Tracer, Brigitte (Will be completed in few days)
Last update : jan-02-22

ninoss_kda_collection_package
Girl: Evelynn, Akali, Kaisa, Ahri
Last update : coming soon

Single Girl Packages :

(37 imgs for 9Mo)
Girl: 2B
Last update : jan-01-22

How To Install :
Drop the .pacc file in ThatBrothelGame_Data\StreamingAssets\
It should be in the same directory as mainpackage.pacc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really nice mod there good job. but now i got widow and dva twice since i downloaded your first version and yes i erased the first one before adding the updated one any idea how the fix this. sorry for the incovenience. edit i seem to have fucked up even more now they dont even have picture so i guess ill just erase everything and start again

Last edited:

hima69

Jan 12, 2020
Hi, this game is amazing but most of the times, when I see the resume of the week after Sunday, the stats don't show correctly, after a full week with 7 girls, none of the stat resumes show changes.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hi, this game is amazing but most of the times, when I see the resume of the week after Sunday, the stats don't show correctly, after a full week with 7 girls, none of the stat resumes show changes.
That's a known issue in 0.1, it's in a buglist to be fixed in 0.11.
Thank you.

Reactions: hima69

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
really nice mod there good job. but now i got widow and dva twice since i downloaded your first version and yes i erased the first one before adding the updated one any idea how the fix this. sorry for the incovenience. edit i seem to have fucked up even more now they dont even have picture so i guess ill just erase everything and start again

I changed the name of the package, I guess it's because of that, sorry :confused:
Updating works if the name of the package doesn't change so I won't change it anymore (At least for me)

VioletAmbush Can you confirm ?
Could you maybe tweak the modding system to refers to the name of the girls instead of the name of the package/name of their folder ? (If that's the issue)

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021

I changed the name of the package, I guess it's because of that, sorry :confused:
Updating works if the name of the package doesn't change so I won't change it anymore (At least for me)

VioletAmbush Can you confirm ?
Could you maybe tweak the modding system to refers to the name of the girls instead of the name of the package/name of their folder ? (If that's the issue)
No, i can't make this tweak, since it refers to id of the character, which consists of package id and character id (This excludes the possibility of duplicate ids).

I've looked into this, i am not 100% sure i understand what causes that behavior, but i have an idea.
If a character is present in a save file and is missing in assets it should empty it's dorm room, this is not happening in 0.1. For 0.11 i've implemented a fix for that.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ok so if I understood it correctly, the name of the character's folder is the character id ?
So in my case, for widow it would be : ninoss_overwatch_collection_packageWidowMaker ?
(that's pretty smart tbh, as different modders could do the same girl)

I've changed the name of the package to lowercases, that's because of that I think. I'll update everything to be lowercases when 0.11 will come to avoid further issues.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Ok so if I understood it correctly, the name of the character's folder is the character id ?
So in my case, for widow it would be : ninoss_overwatch_collection_packageWidowMaker ?
A bit more complicated than that, more like:
ninoss_overwatch_collection_package/characters/widowmaker

I've changed the name of the package to lowercases, that's because of that I think. I'll update everything to be lowercases when 0.11 will come to avoid further issues.
You don't have to, game casts ids to lowercase at load-time.
Its possible, because Windows paths ignore case.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
A bit more complicated than that, more like:
ninoss_overwatch_collection_package/characters/widowmaker
Good to know thx (y)

The bug encountered is weird then, as I only changed the name to lowercases. If it's already casted as lowercase anyway that duplication bug should not be happening :unsure:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Good to know thx (y)

The bug encountered is weird then, as I only changed the name to lowercases. If it's already casted as lowercase anyway that duplication bug should not be happening :unsure:
Didn't you change the name from ninoss_OW_package to ninoss_overwatch_collection_package?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Didn't you change the name from ninoss_OW_package to ninoss_overwatch_collection_package?
f, your right, I'm stupid, the very first iteration was "ninoss_OW_package" :LOL:

Last edited:

YATA2021

Feb 26, 2021
The cash gain seems to be broken for me. I only get the initial $100 and none of the bonus money.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
VioletAmbush, thx for improvement of QoL on 0.11 (bugs seems to be fixed too) ;)
I didn't saw you game on Latest Updates, have you reported you first msg as an updated version ?

Apr 7, 2019
Is it a bug that Helen Parr starts out with maxed size stats but her fans are always 2,5cm long and 0,5cm wide? The fan Client is always the same too.
1641328275950.png

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
It is indeed the same person everyday (picture in my last post). Is that intended?
Btw how do I raise obedience btw? Helens just won't increase somehow...
It is tempting for me to explain all mechanics in detail, but i would rather not, since it's a spoiler, sorry.

I would say this tho - if it is increased to 7, then it works as intended.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get my own pack working. Last time I tried, all I did was copy/paste the example, and change the folder names and the name in the hjson. That's it, put into a .pacc file, had that next to the main pack. But when I click start in the game, I get a black screen that never goes away, meaning I can't play with any custom characters.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes