Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Nyanyan : Symptoms of a bad formated hjson.
Did you .zip, then rename ?
If nothing is working, send me your.pacc I'll search what goes wrong ;)

Mar 30, 2019
Nyanyan : Symptoms of a bad formated hjson.
Did you .zip, then rename ?
If nothing is working, send me your.pacc I'll search what goes wrong ;)
Hey, I have the same Problem when I try to launch the game with a custom event added. Without it the game launches just fine and my custom character and item work as intended - could you (or is it better to ask VioletAmbush abt this?) please take a look and tell me what I do wrong? I made sure that the .hjson looks the way it does in the Howtomod.txt and I'm out of ideas what to try next. Here's the .zip that I rename to .pacc

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hey, I have the same Problem when I try to launch the game with a custom event added. Without it the game launches just fine and my custom character and item work as intended - could you (or is it better to ask VioletAmbush abt this?) please take a look and tell me what I do wrong? I made sure that the .hjson looks the way it does in the Howtomod.txt and I'm out of ideas what to try next. Here's the .zip that I rename to .pacc
I've found the problem.
Nothing is wrong with the package.

Not getting too deep into technical details - it's a dumb bug with package loading system (Literally 15 minutes to fix)

As to why Ninoss's package works - it is loaded after the main package and bugs out after all default and custom characters have been loaded.

I wanted to wait for more feedback to decide between 0.12 and 0.2, but this needs to be fixed.
Expect a fix in an hour or two.

Reactions: Crocker505
Mar 30, 2019
I've found the problem.
Nothing is wrong with the package.

Not getting too deep into technical details - it's a dumb bug with package loading system (Literally 15 minutes to fix)

As to why Ninoss's package works - it is loaded after the main package and bugs out after all default and custom characters have been loaded.

I wanted to wait for more feedback to decide between 0.12 and 0.2, but this needs to be fixed.
Expect a fix in an hour or two.
Thanks a lot :)

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Is it because... "c" comes before "m" ? :cool:
(I was sleeping)

VioletAmbush

I was wandering, for custom event and items, as people can download different package. Will the same arena/item in two different package mess-up the game and a ninoss_main_package.pacc is required as "dependencie" to counter that or will the game recognise that the arena/item already exist and ignore the duplicate ?

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Is it because... "c" comes before "m" ? :cool:
(I was sleeping)
No, it actually loaded mainpacc first, the other way around wouldn't have worked
As to an order, well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VioletAmbush
I was wandering, for custom event and items, as people can download different package. Will the same arena/item in two different package mess-up the game and a ninoss_main_package.pacc is required as "dependencie" to counter that or will the game recognise that the arena/item already exist and ignore the duplicate ?
It will duplicate items, because they would have different ids.
I actually fixed related bug in 0.12, as packages were loading one by one, if there was an item dependency for an item that wasn't loaded yet it would have ignored this dependency.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
It will duplicate items, because they would have different ids.
I actually fixed related bug in 0.12, as packages were loading one by one, if there was an item dependency for an item that wasn't loaded yet it would have ignored this dependency.
So what do I need to do ?

Can I add my custon arena and items to the ninoss_overwatch_collection_package.pacc and if the player has this package the arena will work across all others package assuming I put the images in a folder named MY_CHARACTER/Arena/ninoss_overwatch_collection_package.arena.MY_ARENA_ID regardless of what package my character is in ?

Or I make another like ninoss_arena_items_package.pacc containing my customs arenas and items and put related images of any characters in a folder MY_CHARACTER/Arena/named ninoss_arena_items_package.arena.MY_ARENA_ID to make it more versatile ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
So what do I need to do ?
I can add my custon arena and items to the ninoss_overwatch_collection_package.pacc and if the player has this package the arena will work across all others package assuming I put the images in ninoss_overwatch_collection_package.arena.MY_ARENA_ID ?
Well, you can just add your arena events. Other custom package characters would be able to work at this events if these characters would have respective folders. For example:

Your package has event "NinossEvent" it has an id: ninoss_overwatch_collection_package/arena/ninossevent

For character in other package to be able to work at this event, creator of this (other) package should create a folder named "ninoss_overwatch_collection_package.arena.ninossevent" in character/Arena and fill in images.

The items are completely unrelated to this, as they also have similar (Unique) ids.

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I've made a lil script modding here :
Extract it in the root folder of the game (besides ThatBrothelGame.exe)
When you buy a girl, it will maxed out her orifices, make her rent 0$ and gives you +10000$, pretty usefull to test arenas
Hey, that's cheating ><

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
So the safest way would be to create a "ninoss_arena_items_package.pacc" with all customs arenas/items.
And then add the folder "ninoss_overwatch_collection_package.arena.myevent" to whatever character I have images for this arena ?
And players that don't have / don't want "ninoss_arena_items_package.pacc" won't be able to even see those arenas/items as it's a missing dependencie but no big deal ?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hey, that's cheating ><
You didn't saw it, TESTING PURPOSES only I promess (it's a pain to level up all characters to see if arenas are triggering right, I also discovered that most of my characters that have the tentacles images didn't had +26cm vagina so won't work ><)

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
So the safest way would be to create a "ninoss_arena_items_package.pacc" with all customs arenas/items.
And then add the folder "ninoss_overwatch_collection_package.arena.myevent" to whatever character I have images for this arena ?
And players that don't have / don't want "ninoss_arena_items_package.pacc" won't be able to even see those arenas/items as it's a missing dependencie but no big deal ?
Yes and yes, at least it should work that way

You didn't saw it, TESTING PURPOSES only I promess (it's a pain to level up all characters to see if arenas are triggering right, I also discovered that most of my characters that have the tentacles images didn't had +26cm vagina so won't work ><)
The game has a full-fledged debug panel, i have a plans to open it to everyone, but its possibilities will be restricted by a "modders-only" password

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
The game has a full-fledged debug panel, i have a plans to open it to everyone, but its possibilities will be restricted by a "modders-only" password
Y, I saw it in the code but took the easy way :rolleyes:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hum, the item works but the arena don't, do you have an idea ?

What does the "features" attribute do ? Which one should I use for a custom arena ?
Do you have the exact RGB color of the items/arenas icons ?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hum, the item works but the arena don't, do you have an idea ?

What does the "features" attribute do ? Which one should I use for a custom arena ?
Do you have the exact RGB color of the items/arenas icons ?
Both item and arena work for me. Keep in mind that arena events are filtered for currently selected character in arena event selection panel. So if character does not have any artwork associated with an event, it would not show up this event at all.

Features are explained in howtomod, at the bottom.

All (almost) icons are taken from . I believe the color is #FFFFFF

Edit: You can set arena event features to null, if there should be none.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Yes and yes, at least it should work that way
That's weird, even with a fresh install of the game, the arena doesn't work (the game isn't loading, black screen)
I got this if it might help :
1641419309239.png

All (almost) icons are taken from . I believe the color is #FFFFFF
I mean, what's the exact RGB color of the "grey" inside icons

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey, I'm a big fan of the new stretching mechanic and it letting you know when an orifice is Max, However I'm noticing a few small bugs with it.
For instance, with Velma, it will sometimes display a value being max in the Dorms, but not at Reception, or vice versa. Also some values that aren't maxed will still be labeled as such in Reception.
I've attached screenshots that show what I've been seeing.

Also side note, but with Helen Parr maxed orifices at purchase, training her obedience is extremely time consuming. This only matters because the arena scenes still have very high obedience demands.
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hey, I'm a big fan of the new stretching mechanic and it letting you know when an orifice is Max, However I'm noticing a few small bugs with it.
For instance, with Velma, it will sometimes display a value being max in the Dorms, but not at Reception, or vice versa. Also some values that aren't maxed will still be labeled as such in Reception.
I've attached screenshots that show what I've been seeing.

Also side note, but with Helen Parr maxed orifices at purchase, training her obedience is extremely time consuming. This only matters because the arena scenes still have very high obedience demands.
View attachment 1581647 View attachment 1581648 View attachment 1581649 View attachment 1581650
I see the bug, only dorms are bugged (and only for width), the reception shows correct values, added to buglist.

For the second thing - i'll think about it, i have some ideas.

Thanks.

Reactions: fmanaway
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes