Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Nice ! I love this kind of games, hope to see some girl packs, there's tons of potential candidates, i'll take a look in modding as well

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Dunno if it's been mentionned before (i must admit i read a few pages diagonally) but i've noticed the game takes up quite a heavy load on the memory after a while. i've kept it open in the background for a few hours (had to work on something) and when i noticed the usual flickering on my browser (my first alert about low memory), i checked task manager and the game was using 10Gigs of memory. Is it a typical Unity thing or could there be a memory leak going on with the game ?
There was a problem, it should be fixed in 0.13 tho.

Reactions: RandomWanderer

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Cost and weekly paid for gwen is 100/50 and Tifa 9000/1200 but it's super simply to change.
Np, I'll check if the mod work as intended anyway, but right now I'm still working so I'll check/up it in few hours ^^

Feluco

Mar 25, 2017
There are multiple ways of bettering the game for some QOL
- Have the clients specify the type of sex and size on their icon = Trying to increase an character's size and having to click manually for each client gets tiring, specially when you get big sizes of clients, and then when you click the client, it shows their preferences
- Have upgrades for the "Main Character" - Reaches a point where the money doesn't have much use, have a way to buy upgrades, maybe better clientele with bigger dicks, or classes that make the obedience of characters grow quicker, or itens you can use to increase characters orifices by an action per day. An upgrade to "Automatically" serve all characters is also a good ideia.
- Buying Brothels - With more ways to upgrade, maybe a way to show the character more growth would be nice? Instead of just buying rooms and rooms forever, maybe after buying 3 groups you need to buy a bigger place or brothel, that way it shows how much the player is growing

There are just some things I've encountered through gameplay, but still, great game, and with mods support I see becoming one of the greats

Reactions: fmanaway

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Check if you have a higher res main image for Gwen, it's pixelated in the labor exhange menu :rolleyes:
+ you forgot all of the EXIFs

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
I see a general issue here.

The packages you've sent are rar archives, you should create a zip archive (by default WinRAR creates a rar archive)

Edit: Here are working examples (Rename to .pacc extension):
I knew I was just missing something stupidly simple. Thanks.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Put you package into the list, done fancy loseless compression to reduce 40Mo > 6Mo and corrected the thumb.jpg ;)

Arastin

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a list of all of the characters currently in the game and is Link the only male character right now?

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes