Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Protephimeaus

Sep 12, 2016
VioletAmbush can you share with us password for mainpackage?
I don't get why it has password either. It won't stop a determined person, the game has to have the password somewhere, otherwise it couldn't extract the archive. So to someone with basic programming knowledge it is trivial to retrieve the password.

Have fun Kuf_Drahrepus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Been paying for a while, and here are a few things that I think could improve the game overall:
  1. A good addition to this game would be something like a 'The Stretcher' or 'Size Training', where you could put your girls in there for a night (or even a week) and their orifices would be larger. Once girls are able around 26+ in depth and 6.7+ in width, it can be really tough to consistently find a client that can both fit and stretch them out.
    1. Alternatively, 'Box of Cocks' or other arena shows could do the same thing, just add an option to make it a 'private' show. You wouldn't make money, but the girls would improve.
  2. A client sort system. This has been brought up multiple times so I won't spend too much time on it. Once you get a good grasp on how to make money in the game quickly, the biggest time sink is easily finding/scrolling through clients. The quick select is actually pretty good, especially if you need to find a fan for a girl after looking at the other options. Still, a cleaner way to look at the 30+ client offers you can get on a good night is duly needed.
  3. Perks, or side upgrades. Anything that could increase the minimum payment, improve the clients size or reduce prices would be an awesome addition. Instead of only spending money on girls, dorm rooms, or private rooms; you would also have to consider perks that may be good in the long run, but cost a lot up front. (rule 34 Brothel had a decent system imo, but it had its own pros and cons.)
That's all I have for now. I also want to say I still really enjoy this game. The memories section, how new scenes are unlocked, the ability to add mod girls, even the wacky random client names (shoutout 'Lo Bagio', dude packs some meat.)

Keep working at it VioletAmbush, You're doing great; and the frequent uploads/changes have been really impressive!

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
VioletAmbush , how do you decide on what is a balanced price for each girl?
Is it based on starting stats, ending stats, or number of pictures? Or something else?

zythep

Sep 21, 2018
Multiple Girls Packages :

(237 pics for 63Mo)
Girls: WidowMaker, D.va, Mercy, Sombra, Tracer, Brigitte, Pharah, Mei, Ashe (Might be completed later)
Modder : Ninoss
EXIFs : Yes
Last update : jan-04-22

ninoss_kda_collection_package
Girls: Evelynn, Akali, Kaisa, Ahri
EXIFs : x
Last update : coming soon...

(66 pics for 10Mo)
Girls: Gwen, Tifa
Modder : Kuf_Drahrepus
EXIFs : No
Last update : jan-08-22

Single Girl Packages :

(37 pics for 9Mo)
Girl: 2B
EXIFs : Yes
Last update : jan-01-22

(32 pics for 6Mo)
Girl: Toph
Modder : ceriani123
EXIFs : No
Last update : jan-08-22

How To Install :
Drop the .pacc file in ThatBrothelGame_Data\StreamingAssets\
It should be in the same directory as mainpackage.pacc

Sadly I can't download any of them, it's either 502 bad gateway to anonfiles or 403 forbidden to zippy share(probably due to country) is there a posiblity to have them uploaded to gofiles or mega?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Been paying for a while, and here are a few things that I think could improve the game overall:
  1. A good addition to this game would be something like a 'The Stretcher' or 'Size Training', where you could put your girls in there for a night (or even a week) and their orifices would be larger. Once girls are able around 26+ in depth and 6.7+ in width, it can be really tough to consistently find a client that can both fit and stretch them out.
    1. Alternatively, 'Box of Cocks' or other arena shows could do the same thing, just add an option to make it a 'private' show. You wouldn't make money, but the girls would improve.
  2. A client sort system. This has been brought up multiple times so I won't spend too much time on it. Once you get a good grasp on how to make money in the game quickly, the biggest time sink is easily finding/scrolling through clients. The quick select is actually pretty good, especially if you need to find a fan for a girl after looking at the other options. Still, a cleaner way to look at the 30+ client offers you can get on a good night is duly needed.
  3. Perks, or side upgrades. Anything that could increase the minimum payment, improve the clients size or reduce prices would be an awesome addition. Instead of only spending money on girls, dorm rooms, or private rooms; you would also have to consider perks that may be good in the long run, but cost a lot up front. (rule 34 Brothel had a decent system imo, but it had its own pros and cons.)
That's all I have for now. I also want to say I still really enjoy this game. The memories section, how new scenes are unlocked, the ability to add mod girls, even the wacky random client names (shoutout 'Lo Bagio', dude packs some meat.)

Keep working at it VioletAmbush, You're doing great; and the frequent uploads/changes have been really impressive!
Thank you! Comments like this make me enjoy working on this project even more.

Don't worry, i have ideas for all of your points, it will come with future updates.

Also there will be 0.14 in the next couple of days with extension to modding system (e.g. Modding stuff into mainpackage)
After that i will probably start working on 0.2, which will take some time.

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Nice game, might be the only brothel sim with randomly generated metric sizes with increments of 0.1 cm. Got a couple ideas.
1) Outline Fans in red. Typically if there are Fans present, you don't look at other clients yet you want to see other Fans.
2) Make tips dependant on how tight is fit, i.e. max tips when penis is of equal or bigger size. Same for when you introduce bottom clients.
3) Since previous suggestion would make stretching have pros and cons, introduce some kind of tightening over time after a period of no stretching. For example, if all clients were undersized for some days, each following day size will shrink down. Probably not to initial size but to some average of initial and maximum.
This way you will want to keep a mix of stretched and tight girls, making them more specialized than each sretched to max.
4) Maybe make a game mode where girls are randomized too even if it means no art. Fixed girls offer less replayability.
5) Add more features: eye color, skin color, etc.
6) 1 client per day is not much, maybe divide day into phases/hours, clients won't come/leave all at once too this way. One way of making it work is giving girls "stamina". For example topping clients take more stamina if they are oversized and how much stamina bottoming clients use up depends on testicle size of a working "girl" (i.e. bigger balls = higher libido).

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Sadly I can't download any of them, it's either 502 bad gateway to anonfiles or 403 forbidden to zippy share(probably due to country) is there a posiblity to have them uploaded to gofiles or mega?
All backups replaced by gofile.io, tell me if everything works.

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Also seeing how clients keep coming over without complaints despite getting blueballed for days got another idea.
The more blueballed clients there is in the end of the day, the higher the chance of you (manager) getting violated.
You dont get any money but your sizes/obedience increase the same. If your obedience gets too high, you get game over.
Also an idea for different manager characters (more feminine attract more clients but are more prone to get overpowered):
Man = no rape, less clients coming.
Trap = 2+ frustrated clients (anal/oral), normal amount of clients.
Woman = 1+ frustrated clients (anal/oral/vaginal), more clients coming.
Could hire guards or something along the lines to reduce risks (futa guards cost more but scare off clients less for example).
Basic maintenance costs of brothel (rent/tax/license or whatever) could also incentivize you to develop your business so you can't sit with 0 clients and 0 girls forever.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Ninoss found some kind of mistake for D.va (Hana Song)
Also another kinda bugs, when you click on Arena some girls don't have their stats display
Here's the list of affected girls: Lena Oxton, Elizabeth Caledonia, Midna, Olivia Colomar, Rainbow Dash, Link...
There might be more but I haven't bough every girls & I just install Toph, Gwen/Tifa packages.

Last edited:

Protephimeaus

Sep 12, 2016
Ninoss found some kind of mistake for D.va (Hana Song)
Also another kinda bugs, when you click on Arena some girls don't have their stats display
Here's the list of affected girls: Lena Oxton, Elizabeth Caledonia, Midna, Olivia Colomar, Rainbow Dash, Link...
There might be more but I haven't bough every girls & I just install Toph, Gwen/Tifa packages.
1. Ninoss is aware, it will be fixed next update, https://f95zone.to/threads/that-brothel-game-v0-13-violetambush.103580/post-7290857

2. It's not realllly a bug. Arena requires all orifices unlocked, if you don't it won't show you the girl's stats. I would argue the stats should be displayed irregardless, but now you know the reason it is not shown.

Reactions: Potoum

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Potoum Thanks for reporting, as said first bug will be fixed with a big mod update (y)
I've reported the second one to the dev, it will also be also fixed with the arenas's update for 0.14 ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Potoum

StickFun

Feb 5, 2018
I made a small Trap pack with the following characters

Jamie (Dross)
Jade (Dross)
Cody (Dross)
Alexis (Andava)

Reactions: VioletAmbush

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
Normalized, Compressed and added to the mod post ;)
Great work, buddy. Strong updates, really interesting project. Waiting for Discord server, to give you feedback/ideas while playing, looks like you not against community suggestions.

p.s. not about trap mod ofc. :ROFLMAO:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Ninoss Can you create some kind of asterix beside the newly added trap package(StickFun) to say it isn't in the ALL-in-one download package... And remove asterix once you re-package the all-in-one download. Just so people notice it!
I'm not asking you to re-package the multi-package each time something change just an asterix beside the newly added package. Thanx

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes